Prologue

This is the very short prologue- not the actual first chapter, so it is short~!

I will upload the actual first chapter soon- so look forward to it~

Song while writing: Rhythm of Love, Plain White T's

[Not edited]
[Hinata's Point of View]

Uzumaki Naruto.

That is the name of my dorm room mate. I honestly was wishing I had my own dorm room. I'm not exactly the social type, if you know what I mean. It's not that I don't like people, but more like people make me nervous. I'm sort of a kluts.

Yeah - I stumble on my words, trip easily, read books that are bigger than the average human head, and to top it all off, I wear huge round glasses. Like seriously giant glasses.

If you want, you could say I'm the definition of dork.

And honestly? I loved it. My cousin, Neji Hyuga, always drags on about how I should wear contacts and let my hair grow out, but I prefer my short hair and glasses. And if others don't, then they can ignore me if they want to, right? This is my body, so I have control over it, not the people around me.

I had the right to wear and act the way I wanted to.

Yet all this didn't mean I wasn't self conscious. Yeah, I sometimes wish a boy would look my way, but it didn't bother me too much. It's not like dating is the most important thing in life. I obviously want a future with a husband and children, but at this rate, I've accustomed to the idea of solitude. Adopting is always an option, right?

Plus, none of the guys I've met so far interest me at all. They're all absolute pigs. Only using people and taking amusement from the suffering of girls that aren't pretty enough to fit their tastes. I'm probably in that circle of girls.

Well, these were my original thoughts, until now. I walk into my dorm room, room number 103 on the second floor, and when I stumble in I come face-to-face with a set of gorgeous blue eyes. The blue eyes belong to a boy, a boy with wild hair and caramel skin - a very stunning boy. I try my best not to stare at him all wide-eyed and amazed, because this boy wasn't just any boy.

Ah, yes... he was Uzumaki Naruto. My ultimate downfall.

тeмpтιng вond (Updates coming soon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara