Mistaken

Yay! I have extra time this weekend- so I'll update all my stories today or tomorrow! Please do check out my other stories if you want (mainly SasuNaru)

Enjoy!

//Not Edited...yet//
//Hinata's Point of View//

The kiss was so fragile...yet passionate.

He broke the kiss- and we sat in awkward silence. Why'd he suddenly kiss me? No way he likes me! Its impossible- we just met!

"I'm sorry- I must have caused you great confusion...." He mumbled lightly as he turned away awkwardly. His cheeks were painted pink with blush.

I blinked.

What now? Could this possibly get any more awkward?

"Excuse me ma'm, you and your boyfriend left your receipt on the counter" a kind woman placed the thin paper on the table and casually walked away.

Great...it just got worse.

"Hehe... She umm- thought we were together" he nervously spoke while scratching the back of his head. Well this just got even more awkward- thanks a lot lady!

"U-um..." Was all I said. I wasn't sure what to say at all actually, it was all so- sudden. He just went on and kissed me out of the blue! Not that I didn't like it but...

"I'll just go and hang out at my friends again for a while- you should head to the dorm room, I'll be there in an hour or two.." He smiled brightly- and before I could protest or respond...he left.

Ugh- this is so confusion! Why would a guy like...well like that like me? I was below him!

I sighed in defeat as I looked down at our receipt, this was turning out to be such a drag.

~~~

As I made my way to the dorm- I could hear a similar voice coming from the down room 105. Naruto- I could hear him and a couple of other unknown voices speaking amongst each other.

I paused and decided to well...hear a bit of their conversation. Don't take me wrong- I'm in no way a stalker (this is funny if you've watched the anime- because she kinda is one...). I'm nothing but an innocent and curious person walking by.