Breaking the News (Part 1)

Lovely pepps. This is my first attempt on writing a small cute short story of pranbir.Your precious comments will make my attempt successful, and criticisms will be welcomed woth open arms, feel free to share ur views,so that I can improve. With loads of love. Lets Begin......

........................................................................
A dip of morning sunrise crossed through the curtains of a very cozy room, peeking in the its warmth in the most sparky way sending gleams and sparks all across. A sign of a new day, new hope, with a precious shaft of light of Heaven.
A young aged man, slept peaceful, eyes closed, lips resembling a short smile, his glossy hair ruffled, clutching a pillow very close to his heart. Maybe he is dreaming of a beautiful picture.
Sat beside him on the bed keeping her head on the headrest , sipping through her hot coffee, looking at the beautiful sight infront of her.

"Aww my cutest husband" she said under her breath and moved forward to plant a soft fresh morning kiss on his strawberry cheeks, and ruffled his hair. He stirred up a bit, but then crept into the great slumbar of dreams.
Prachi Ranbir Kohli, read that diary cover kept beside their bed on the small table. She quietly picked it up, took a pen and started adoring her thoughts through words~
~
Dear Diary....
2 years have passed in blink of eyes. Behind the dripping pine trees, the oriental brightness, orange and crimson, of a living being, a rose and an apple, there is a physical and ideal fusion of a true and daily paradise. We lost many erands but in the way we found each other.

She clutched her mangalsutra adoring like a pride around her neck with the intials of "R" and "P'' endorsed within a heart shaped body. A symbol of the bond of marriage, love, faith, compassion and soulmate in the trouble darkness of life. Prachi Ranbir Kohli and Ranbir Kohli with their " do naam ek pehchaan", emerged "PRANBIR". She giggled and freshly formed tears escaped her eyes.
She continued her journal pouring out her all love for her husband. He is the sunrise of her life. Like how the blue sky paints herself with gold colors and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze, his sweet glowy face is her " morning bliss". Hardships might have been their constant obstacle but these little dewdrops of dangling immense love is their strength.....

Suddenly she felt a hand on her lap and her cutest better half snuggling more into her soft lap, gazing her head on her hands. She smiled. "Chikchiki why did u get up so early, today is Sunday na, come rest some more", with eyes half-closed, pulling her onto his pillow. " Baklu, just enjoying my morning view "she said smiling at him, eyes hold longing and love.

A dark span crossed her eyes, she felt giddy, a bit like whirlwind of things around her, an uneasiness crossed her eyes and mouth seemed bring out the after effects of yesterday's dinner. She ran to their washroom, jerked her husband very hard in sleep. She vomited the remains of coffee and dinner. She started washing her face and hands.
Suddenly she found worried constant pangs on the door, and his voice caught her attention, " Baby, whats wrong, are u fine Prachi. Open the door I need to check you".

Prachi gathered herself up and fumbled with her words, "Ranbir I am fine, bass thoda ulti hogayi thi, tum jaayo mein aati hoon," (I vomited a bit, you go and I am joining in a while). Ranbir seemed confused, he thought "Prachi has been working over night for few days. Her health detoriated". He immediately searched for some medicines, and kept a glass of water on the table, and left to make some hot light soup for his " apple of the eye", his wifey.

After washing herself properly Prachi stepped out of the washroom bit tired and worn out, she looked at the table and found the medicines and saw the sticky note , "Have this , on the way to make Ranbir's special soup".

She smiled and took the medicines, and her eyes fell on the small workspace calender kept there. She started thinking deeply and her eyes bubbled with surprise , she started counting her fingertips, checked the dates again. She started having butterflies in her stomach, an uncanny tenderness touched her eyes. She felt as if her eyes dropped a warm tenacle of water on her rosy cheeks. She searched her drawers and found the object of her " search''. Pregnancy tester. With shivering hands, she picked up the glass of water and drank it full, trying to calm her racing heartbeats.
2 mins passed she heard his voice, "Prachi aab toh bahar aajayo, dekho hot soup laaya hoon, just the way u like. Baby....''. Prachi's world skipped on the word " baby''. She was sitting on the bathroom slab, chuckling within, and unconditionally her soft hands landed on her belly over her satin nightwear. Her eyes twinkled, she grapped the the tool to check the results. Its showing "two dark red lines"...... OMG Is This True, Are there Dream finallllly going to come true 😭.
She felt like dancing, singing and comforting the foetus, a new spring of life, a new bud of flower, a cheery ripe joy, their " own" baby, those tiny fingers waiting to clutch them .
Humara Baccha

She again heard the knocks on the door, she wipped her tears and thought of how to disclose this "new identity" to her dearest husband. "Bauji to be", " Maa to be". More than her, he waited for this news.
Excitedly she came out and was about to hug her Baklu, when his phone rang... . He picked up " Hello, yes Mr Kohli here........".

Prachi scanned her husband's facial expression and blood drained his face, he turned pale and the phone dropppped.......

The atmosphere turned gloomy, the bird chips slowed. A faint dead leaf seems to fall from the gulmohar tree and storm awaits the sleepy emotions.

...........................................................
~To be continued

Sorry for the cliffhanger here , all my lovelies. What would follow this scene ?. Any guesses ? How will she disclose his biggest happiness to him ?
Drop down ur precious comments, shower love, and ur suggestion will be welcomed.
Lets bask ourselves in this lovely World of Pranbir.

~ With Love
~Urs writer.

Special mention especially to Shreya 💛 and ''Loyal Totas", for being so amazing and my "piece of soul" The Pranbir Army , Our fandom for being such wonderful souls . Hope this small attempt of mine enlighten ur heart .
Very soon I would crave a story for the Sangeet track, post this.
Keep supporting
Stay Tuned.
Happy Friday 😘