Breaking the News (Part 2)

Thank you so much for those lovely comments, your love that you have bestowed on the first chapter of this series. Its overwhelming that my eyes got pooled up. Your attachment and emotions will make the story more lovely. Now lets continue........

........................................................................

The clock struck 12pm, the flowery velvety morning turned into remorse an afternoon. The spirits laid down and the happy melodies of heart sucked into the sudden storm that seemed disrupt the solace of two living souls. Pranbir are sitting outside an operation theatre, eyes represent shallowness, throat parched, their sweet nectar smile got replaced dull shadow and weary body.

The red light of the OT (Operation Theatre) switched off, and the white coat surgeon came out with restless eyes, "Mr and Mrs Kohli, he is critical , the next 48 hours he will  fight with the destiny. Pray to almighty. We did our best. Jaha dawaa fail hojaata haina, waha duaa ki taaqat aur badh jaati hain ".

Hearing this Ranbir stumped on the hospital chair with a thud, hands shivering almost becoming breathless, Prachi slid her hands on those shivering fingertips to calm down, he broke down in her arms, ''Kyun Prachi , kyun hota hain mere saath aisa. jaha zindagi thodi sambhalti hain, waha koi tufaan aake meri khushiyaan ki taj ko todh ke nikal jaata hain. Sab ne mujhe chod  diya, aab agar Aryan bhi........" (Why Prachi, why does misfortune surrounds me always. Whenever a drop of happiness touch my life, a dark storm smashes everything to pieces. Everyone left me alone, now if Aryan...."),  he trembled while uttering the last word, and she was continously giving solace by patting his back while her shoulder sucked  his freshly formed tears onto her skin. "Ranbir, God has turned us into toughest of tough circumstances, ignited our path with throns but we came together as a winner. Trust us, kuch nahin hoga Aryan ko, he will fight back, he will come back for us", with other hand she slowly rubbed her belly as if telling her little life to trust her words.

Flashback~

He picked up , "Hello, yes Mr Kohli here". Blood drained his face, eyes turned pale, his lips seem to lack words. Prachi immediately picked up the cellphone which slipped from Ranbir's hands out of fear, the voice on the other end seemed panicked, " Sir , hello, are u listening. Is Aryan Khanna related to you ?. We found his driving license and cellphone and he met with a deadly accident on the highway. He is admitted in City Hospital,  ICU ward. Please come early". Prachi replied, "We are coming at earliest as possible"

~Flashback ends.

Thats the mighty array of events that brought them in the hospital waiting for Aryan to recover .

Aryan Khanna, a friend, brother, and their small lamp in their small household. Prachi's cousin yet the sacrifices he made to unite Pranbir, supported their dreams, cherished their evening tea sessions with his constant chattering, made their 2 years of married life a ultimate bliss, running errands to make their life beautiful and smooth. A soothing moonlight that shines over their "abode of Heaven", a little joy of earth. Like a fairy he spread all his love and magic for Ranbir and Prachi. A bond, a trio he popularly calls as " Hum hain hashtag #ArPranbir, zindagi ke saath bhi , zindagi ke baad bhi" (We are #ArPranbir- Aryan Ranbir Prachi , in the life and beyond). Watching that bubbly soul covered with stiches breaks their heart, the light seemed dimed off, and demons of loneliness seemed to grasp themselves again.

Prachi thought of bringing a bottle of water for Ranbir, and thats when she felt a strong unbearable pang of pain in her belly, she almost collided with the nurse feeling dizzy again. She regained herself and mumbled to that little bud inside her , "Baby, my moonshine, I am so sorry. Mumma seemed to forget your hunger in her sorrows. Agar tumhare Papa ko pata lag gaya na ki tumhari khaane ka dhyaan nahin rakha , tumhara thik se khayal nahin rakha toh mujhe chodegi nahin. Tumhari aane ki ahaat, tumhari sisasti muskurahat se behadd pyaar hain unhein. I know , tum apne Papa pe jaoge, haina...". Unknowingly like a trance she felt as if the pain subsided. She caressed her belly praying to almighty like a guardian spirit , lashes soaked with freshly formed tears , a soft tingles seemed to calm her sea of thoughts. She took a deep breath, she have to strong for THEM. In the long hours of melancholy, in the withdrawing hands, god send them a angel to make them stronger and complete their family. This little Spring will move aside her tranquil of Winter at bay , a bright determination laid in her swollen eyes, ''No Almighty this is our testing period, we will pass through flying colours".

She reached her husband, who looked frantic searching for her. Immediately spotting her, Ranbir engulfed her into a bone crushing hug, "Prachi, you know a strange thing happened few minutes back. Suddenly I felt as if a sharp pain in my heart, as if someone is calling me. A very faint voice. Jaise kaise samjhayu ek uneasy sa feel horaha tha, ek ajeeb sa mehsoos, aaj se pehle aisa kabhie nahin hua. Koi anjana andekha ehsaas  jaise kheech raha hain".
Prachi smiled a bit and thought, Humare bacche ne iss duniye pe aane se pehle hi apne papa se ek gehra rishta bana diya. We all heard mothers nerves are connected with the infant. But our child, our little magic, our creation, our symbol of love, the heartstrings of our soul, sucked our pain and felt our emotions, our struggles. How much this father baby (their junior) is strong that they ripped this novel feeling together without them knowing each other. Her bosom sucked with motherly love, her stars shone bright that faded away. She thought of making Ranbir feel this charm , she garlanded their foreheads, and uttered softly, " Ranbir, we are promoted in our relation, we will preserve another living, we will share our life with another, we can see their little crackling of toes all around our abode. Ranbir we are going......''. Ranbir looked surprised and confused.

Then they heard Mr. Aggarwal voice,  before Prachi could break this news, her enlightment of mystic tree , her heart, her divinity told a sudden pause, "He is sinking Mr. Kohli, we are afraid he might slip into coma".

A broken wings, a whirlhood of memories surround her head, heart scared to break into pieces looking at the weary husband who got pinned like a statue with this sudden unrequitted news. Before she could utter anything , nurse called the Dr back to the OT, " Dr, patient's oxygen level is dripping, come fast".

A bottle fell from Prachi's hands and she ran towards the washroom to vomit. Ranbir broke from his nightmare of stupor, as if reality dawned him suddenly,.... "Prachi......

Prachi vomited her stuffs, and tried calmed her racing heartbeats as if using a defense mechanism, " All is Well" to herself.

She heard Dr inquring about them, she slowly crept out and looked at Dr.face, "Mr and Mrs Kohli , I am sorry , we tried our best, but we couldnot save him.....".

Prachi felt as if a thunderstorm shattered her sunshine soul...

Sometimes pain was like a storm that came out of nowhere. The clearest summer could end in a downpour. Could end in lightning and thunder.

........................................................................
  ~To be continued~

Another long update, hope you will love it. May you all didnot get bored Shower with ur precious comments, likes, suggestions, discussions. Vote if you enjoyed. Criticisms will be welcomed.

This part was super heartbreaking, emotional, and glimpse my favourite #Arbir and #ArPranbir moments.
What do you think that would follow ? Is it a nightmare or real ? Will Prachi will be successful in breaking her news ? Will a small happy family moment would follow ?
Toh kaise hoga iss bhagya ka agla safar ?
To get all ur answers, well I amount also eager to know ur guesses.
Stay tuned for further chapters.
If you love this chaptar then drop a ❤️.
~Stay glued for further chapters~
The next episode awaits us all.

With love and huggs
~Urs writer.
  ×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××