Chapter 2

It was the first day Haruhi was being a host. I was still the errand boy.

I had just got back with more stuff we needed. The guys were kind enough to get me a uniform, though the uniform pants was still as tight as any of my other pants.

I started to put things away, soon getting tea ready. I've noticed some guys had came in here, maybe they are here to see Haruhi.

I soon came out, holding the tea as I began to serve everyone.

I went over to kyoya first, knowing he would want his coffee.

I smiled at him and he gently smiled back, taking the coffee from me.

"Thank you Mike" he said, sipping on it. He seemed to be happy with it.

"Hey kyoya senpai, do you guys normally get boys as clients?" I asked. Kyoya looked confused as he then scanned the room, seeing the boys I mentioned.

"We normally dont, dont worry, if they were to do something it wont get too far. Mori may not look like it but he keeps an eye on everyone" he said with a smile.

I smiled a relieved smile. "Thank you senpai" I said, bowing slightly then walking off to mori and Honeys table.

I began to set down cake and sweets as well as tea. The girls looked at me weirdly but went back to talking to honey. Mori nodded in my direction, causing me to smile at him.

Before I could walk away I was tugged back to his table by honey himself.

"Thank you for the cake Mike-chan! Did you make it again?!" He asked, excitedly.

I smiled at him. "Yes, I did. Oh, that reminds me, could you look after someone for me?" I asked, causing him to tilt his head at me.

I pulled out my bunny. My bunny was a nice blue and black, home made and it was filled with rice so that it was weighed. It often helped me with my anxiety.

"His name is lucky" I said, handing the bunny over to honey whom gently took the bunny with a slight blush of his own.

"I'll take good care of him!" He said and went to sit back with mori and his own bunny, setting my bunny next to his.

I went over to the twins, serving them tea. They thanked me with grins but stopped grinning when they noticed something behind me.

I tilted my head, the twins glaring behind me. I went to look but kaoru grabbed my attention by smiling back at me. "Mike, the tea is good. Go ahead and give Haruhi his tea, give the boss tea last" he said with his high pitched voice.

I smiled and nodded, walking to haruhis table. "Hi haruhi!" I said, causing her to look at me with a smile.

I started serving them tea along with some cookies.

I nodded to Haruhi as she said thanks.

I then began walking to Tamaki, starting to serve his tea. He was sitting at a couch with the girl I had bad vibes about. The table was closer to the floor, so I had to bend down a bit to pour his tea.

Tamaki smiled "thank you, oh Mike, this is princess ayonokoji, one of my clients." He said.

She must be important then.

I bowed to her then stood up "it's nice to meet you miss" I said, apparently I did something to cause Tamaki to spring up and hug me.

He spun me around, I couldnt do anything, my feet didnt even touch the ground.

I groaned as I began to get dizzy.

I felt myself get pulled from him, into a taller person.

I looked, trying to make out who had me without the world spinning.

The person held me for a bit until I could see correctly and I looked again to see mori looking at me concerned like.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy" I said, fixing my glasses as he put me down.

I could see the women glaring at me.

I rubbed my head then said bye to Tamaki, Tamaki giving me sad eyes.

I started serving the guests tea or coffee.

I got to the boys, asking if they'd like anything.

"Why dont you sit with us?" They asked.

I shook my head with a smile. "I'm sorry, I'm not a host. If you want I could grab one of them" I said, they seemed to get angry, grabbing my wrist which startled me.

"Come on, your just going to sit with us" one guy said.

"I'm sorry but I cant" I said, glancing around for help. I could see the twins get up and run over, the girls watching.

"He isnt a host, let go of him" hikaru said, grabbing the guys wrist, forcing him to let go.

Kaoru gently lead me away from the guys as his twin and kyoya kicked them out.

Kaoru looked at my freckled wrist, seeing a bruise appear on my wrist.

"This looks like a bad bruise, he must have been gripping onto you tightly" he said with sympathy.

"He wasnt holding onto me too tightly" I said, causing him to look at my teary blue eyes. "I just bruise easily" I finished.

It did really hurt.

He seemed started to see me all teary eyed. Honey and mori came over, the girls leaving by now.

Mori had started treating my bruise as honey rubbed my back. I'm embarrassed, why am I crying over a small bruise?

Honey gently gave me my bunny back, i grabbed the bunny with my other hand, holding it close.

"I'm sorry.." i said, by now all the hosts were around me.

"Why are you sorry?" Tamaki asked, confused.

"Yeah! You dont need to apologize" the twins said.

"I caused a scene..." I said lowly, Haruhi taking moris place as she got in front of me.

"Its ok Mike, you didn't cause the scene, they did" she said, causing me to smile slightly, cleaning my own tears away.

"Thank you guys.." I said, sniffling, causing Honey, the twins, and Tamaki to hug me.

I was being smothered. Haruhi smiled at the scene as kyoya wrote in his book. Mori kinda just stared with a slight smile.