Chapter 3

I sighed as I started fishing my books and bag out of the pond. Someone had thrown mine and Haruhis stuff in the pond.

I had luckily found all of my stuff, I was helping Haruhi find her wallet.

I heard someone walking up to the pond. I looked up and saw Tamaki.

I was soaking wet due to me falling in the pond myself a couple of times.

"Got some nerve skipping out on club like that- hey why is your guys stuff all wet, Mike why are you all wet??" He asked, standing just outside of the pond.

"We must have dropped it out the window or something" haruhi said in a lame excuse.

"And I fell into the pond" I said, on my hands and knees, looking for the wallet.

Tamaki hummed and got in with us.

"You dont have to come in here, you'll get wet" haruhi said but he just chuckled.

"A little water never hurt anyone, besides everyone always tells me I'm dripping with good looks" he said.

I smiled slightly but sighed loudly.

Tamaki made a noise of archivement. "Is this it?" He asked and we both looked at him and I smiled in victory as I stood up. Haruhi stared at him then took her wallet from him.

"Come on, let's get to the club, and get you into a change of clothes" he said as he helped us grab our wet stuff.

I only had my bunny and phone dry, I carried that as well as my wet bag and books inside my bag.

We got back to the club and had set our wet stuff down and to the side.

Kyoya had given me an costume to wear, saying it was better then a wet one and I nodded. "Thanks senpai, I'm going to change." I said.

I went into the changing room and began to change into a cute maid dress.

I didnt mind they gave me a dress, I liked dressing in such things.

I was sitting on the bench, one of my legs in the air as I started to slip the stockings on.

I saw the curtain open, revealing honey whom had towels.

He stared at me wide eyed as I stared back at him.

I immediately put my leg down and fixed my dress, face flushed red.

He got closer to me and set the towels next to me "do you need help?" He asked, not giving me time to respond as he got behind me, beginning to help me put the stockings on.

"Honey.. I can put these on myself.." I said with a flushed face.

Honey smiled. "I'm sorry! You just looked so cute that I had to help you!" He said, grinning as he helped me dry my hair as I put my shoes on.

He ran his fingers through my hair. I stood up, my dress stopping at my mid thighs.

He got up with me, handing me my bunny which I hugged close to my chest.