Chapter 4

I walked into the host room to see a jungle. I went to turn but was stopped by mori picking me up like I was nothing.

I had bruises on my body today so I winced at the touch.

Kyoya gave me a costume and put me in the dressing room but before he could leave I stopped him.

"Senpai, I need help" I said and he tilted his head in question.

"I... I cant wear this... I have bruises.." I said, rubbing my arm.

"...could you show me?" Kyoya asked and i slowly nodded.

I slowly took my scarf off then began to take my blazer and shirt off. I had large bruises up my sides, my stomach, and chest. I had large hand bruises around my neck, the same hand bruises on my hips just peeking from my pants.

Kyoya gently inspected my bruises. "Who did this?" He asked. I stayed silent.

"Mike, please, I can help you" he said, making me look up at him. His eyes widened as tears slowly fell off my face. "No.. you cant.. no one can.. they've tried and failed... haruhi has tried.. and failed.. please... I just need help covering the bruises.." I said with a small smile.

My eyes widen when I heard the curtain get pulled back, Tamaki there.

I looked away from him as he seemed to get incredibly angry.

"Tamaki, I'm fine I promise.. I just..." I sighed, wiping my tears away. "Could I stay with someone... just for tonight.." I sniffled and I felt Tamaki hug me. "Of course you can. You can stay with me as long as you like" he said, causing me to hug him back and shake.

Kyoya soon gave me a different costume that hid my entire body. It was like a plague doctor outfit. "Wouldnt I stand out in this?" I ask and he shook his head. "Not at all, infact if you scare the customers they would seek protection from the hosts" he said.

I nodded and they got out so I could change. I soon came out, a plague doctors mask on as well as the outfit.

I began my journey, serving tea and coffee, scaring the girls and everything.

Most hosts wondered why I was wearing it but I didnt tell them.

When the club was don I went to change and when I was only in my boxers I heard someone come in.

I turned slightly to see honey. His eyes widened as I could see that he was burning in rage. I smiled sadly at him as I winced, bending slightly to put my pants on. I finished dressing and went out, honey following me silently.

"Mike" I heard honey call to which I stopped and looked at him.

"Who did that to you?" He asked. "I cant tell you... i want to.. but i cant, I'm sorry" i said. He grabbed my hands, rubbing them. "Please tell me when you can, we can help you. You can stay at my place to, but not today. Will you be safe today?" He asked. I nodded, "I'll be with Tamaki, i dont want to burden you guys though" i said and he immidietly reasure me.

I then went to Tamaki whom lead me to a limo.

We went to his house and he lead me to his room. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked.

"Tamaki... can I just rest for now..? I'll tell you... after dinner.." I said and he nodded, allowing me to lay in his bed after I had dressed in his oversized shirt.

I curled up in his bed, slowly closing my eyes. I felt safe, I felt secure. Tamaki tucked me in before he began to do his homework, worried for what had happened to me.