Catching up in the Cacao Kingdom

Dark Cacao woke up at the sight of Hollyberry slapping a pillow on Golden Cheese. He looked around and saw Pure Vanilla helping White Lily braid her hair. Dark Cacao quietly sighed and got up.

"Morning sleepy head!" Gold Cheese exclaimed while slapping Hollyberry with a pillow too.

Dark Cacao got very annoyed from the pillow fight so he asked them to stop. Being Golden Cheese and Hollyberry they don't listen....

"Alright if you guys don't stop then I'll make you!" He yelled

"Make me I dare you!" Golden Cheese said

After what he heard Dark Cacaos eye flinched, then in a matter of seconds he took a pillow and dashed at the 2 cookies. Pure Vanilla chuckled as he saw Hollyberry running for her life and Golden Cheese begging Dark Cacao to stop whacking her.

"Alright alright, let's all calm down"  Pure Vanilla explained

"You got lucky this time...." Dark Cacao scolded Golden Cheese

He then went into the bathroom and did whatever he needed to do in there, after he got out the ancients went out of the room and to the dining room. Suddenly, a blur of black and white sprinted past them.

"Caramel Arrow give me back my cream wolf!"

" If you catch me! Crunchy Chip!"

"If you don't give it I'll tell his majesty about your SECRET BOBA STASH!"

"I don't care! He won't mind!"

"Oh good morning your majesty" Caramel Arrow cookie stopped and bowed

" Your majesty Caramel has been drinking boba! When we aren't allowed to consume sweets!" Crunchy Chip cookie stated

Caramel then took that chance and dashed off again with Crunchy Chips cream wolf.

"Hey! Come back here!"

Dark Cacao sighed as the 4 other ancients laughed. 'Who knew my strongest warriors act so stupid' he thought.

"Crunchy Chip Cookie may I know where Caramel Arrows boba stash is?" Dark Cacao asked

"Follow me your majesty" Crunchy Chip said

While they walked to Caramels chamber, Dark Cacao chuckled abit when he thought about what happened. He remembered when Dark Choco used to steal Caramel Arrows Bow and Arrows, then Caramel would chase him around the citadel. Once they got to Caramels chamber Crunchy Chip cookie opened a cupboard then there laid hundreds of boba packs and lots of ingredients to make boba. Dark Cacao face palmed himself.

"Hey Crunchy Chip! Why would you show him?!" Caramel screamed behind them

"Unlike you I am loyal" Crunchy Chip replied

"I'm more loyal!"

"No I am!"

"I am!"

"Your majesty who do you think is more loyal?" Crunchy Chip asked

" Caramel arrow...." Dark Cacao answered

"HA!Im more loyal"

"Come on....."

Crunchy Chip took his cream wolf back and went to check on the others, Caramel Arrow went off to patrol the kingdom.

"Your majesty there is hot cocoa already made for you in the kitchen" Caramel said while walking away

Dark Cacao went to prepare food, it was very rare to see Dark Cacao eat or cook so the ancients inspected while he was cooking. Turns out Dark Cacao was a good cook, the food was very very nice though it wasn't really sweet. But the others knew he isn't a fan of sweets so they let it go. Pure Vanilla then took out some ice cream and put it on the chocolate waffles as he had trouble eating such bitter food. After they finished Dark Cacao called Caramel Arrow to talk about her boba addiction.