Mysterious cookie

For those who think it was dark choco.... Read to find out :>

White Lily told Golden Cheese to inform Dark Cacao and the others as she approached closer to the hiding cookie, once Dark Cacao heard of the news he immediately dashed at them but no luck was found as the cookie scattered onto the under growth before he had a clear vision.
However White Lily saw a familiar piece of finely made fabric laying on the floor. She picked it up and went back to the others.

"They dropped a piece of cloth, do you recognize it Dark Cacao?" White Lily questioned

Dark Cacao moved closer to see examine the cloth throughly, upon inspection his eyes widened. His teeth gritted as he clenched his sword making it shine a bright purple, the others realized this and hen to comfort him. Finally when he seemed to calm down they got the guts to ask their thoughts.

"I'm guessing you know who that particular cookie is?" Golden Cheese finally blurted out

Dark Cacao however remained silent but just nodded to her question.

"He won't escape me next time I'll make sure of it!..." He mumbled to himself

Finally he got up and started heading back towards the citadel, but then something cold and icy hit him. Without hesitation he began chasing Gold Cheese.

"Hey it wasn't even me!" Golden Cheese exclaimed

"Your the only one except me who can aim properly!" Dark Cacao replied

"It's only with my spears!"

"You have thrown a knife at me in the academy!"

Golden Cheese went silent... suddenly she got whacked by a snow ball.

"That's for revenge...."

"Dark Cacao where are you going?" Pure Vanilla asked

"I'm going back to the citadel to find that.....cookie" Dark Cacao answered

"We'll come too! White Lily can show where they went!" Hollyberry explained

The 5 went straight inside, got prepared and instantly out. White Lily pointed to the whereabouts the cookie was, though it was a bit hard pinpointing it. The ancients moved to what looks like the place the cookie went.

"We can't find them!" Hollyberry complained

"No we can, look....." Dark Cacao pointed

There were medium sized footprints engraved on the snow, they had followed where it led and stumbled across a giant cave entrance. It was covered in snow and dead shrubs blocked the way in, chocolate bamboo was found all around it. Golden Cheese spotted another entrance up on top of the cave, though it was a very steep and almost vertical climb. So Pure Vanilla had suggested on Golden Cheese flying in there and opening the entrance inside.

Golden Cheese took off as the others sheltered behind the walls next to the entrance, as she went in Golden Cheese found snakes crawling around the room. Thankfully they couldn't see her or else she would've been crumbs. Slowly she fluttered to what looks like the main area, there she spotted a carved door, she quickly dashed to the door but stuck to the ceiling as she had herd footsteps. It was very light thought Golden Cheese knew they were close. A purple glow was seen as Golden Cheese edged closer, still with a spear in hand ready to attack. She saw a cookie with brown hair with white bangs, his attire was worn out but she could make out that they are from the Dark Cacao kingdom. They wore a robe that looked similar to Dark Cacaos, but that smirk the cookie had made Golden Cheese know he was no good.

Golden Cheese finally remembered and unlocked the door, quietly the rest of the ancients tip toed in. Well.....4 of them did, Dark Cacao on the other hand rushed in and went to attack the cookie, his loud armor bashing the ground. It had caught the cookie by surprise, that is what they thought.

"It's been awhile..... my liege"

It was funny seeing all of u guys saying it was Dark Choco (not to be offensive) but I want this story to take time and effort, I feel really motivated on this book and all the comments u guys give! I want this book to be like those books with like 20 chapters. But don't worry it won't be thaaaaaat long :>

After I finish this book I'll probably write one based on Dark Chocos experience before he get reunited with his father :)

Ty for the support and reaching this far with meh

-Glitch