Found again

WARNING: SPOILERS

Ok so I'm sorry to many of you guys, but lately I have had no ideas for this book now and slowly I have lost interest in crk, I still like crk but lately it's not exciting anymore. I will be posting but it will be slower, I will also be quickly finishing this story. I sincerely apologize for those who liked my writing. I am now into One Piece and will write a fanfic about the admirals as they re my fav.
Hope u guys r all doing ok.

Pure Vanilla inhaled and then exhaled

"As you guys know I lost my memory after the war, that's when I meet Gingerbrave and the others while tending their wounds back when I was in the raisin village, basically They helped me regain my memories and we brought back the castle"

He then glanced at Hollyberry and she took a deep breath.

"Well my friends! I went undercover you could say and wondered around the palace.....during the princess tournament a licorice cookie came as well as a Choco cake monster I fought off and dragon and retired as Queen"

"Wow that was a lot"

Dark Cacao started right after Hollyberry

"I was not the best father when Dark Choco grew up....."

"SHUT  UP YOUR TO LOUD!"

"ME?! YOUR THE ONE SCREAMING"

"YOUR LOUDER!"

"YOU STARTED IT!"

"YOUR LUCKY THAT I EVEN LET YOU IN!"

"WELL NOW I'D ACTUALLY RATHER GET SHOT BY A ARROW!"

the voice........ Dark Cacao knew it, without a mistake.......

I'm so sorry...... but now I know what it feels when authors give up crk content.....

-Glitch