Young Dani and Y/n

*Daniel x Non-binary*
Tw/cw: fluff
Pov: third person
Y/n = Your name
Pronouns: They/them

Daniel and y/n have been waiting all day too hang out. The two 9 year olds have been smiling all day because their parents promised the two a play date.

"Y/n come on let's go see Daniel!" Y/n's mother called. Y/n heard and immediately ran downstairs.

"Yay! Hurry up momma let's go!" Y/n said running out of the front door. They ran to the back door and opened it.

"Ok ok!" Their mother got in the car. She started the car. "So honey, what's in the bag?"

"Candy and toys!" Y/n spoke exitedly.

"Don't eat all the candy today," Y/n's mother said.

"I won't, I don't even like gummy worms that much! They're dani's favorites!" Y/n said. Their smile still on their face. Once they arrived to Daniel's house Y/n basically jumped out of the car and ran to the door.

They knocked on the door. As soon as their mom walked up, the door opened revealing Daniel's mom.

"Hello Mrs Seavey!" Y/n said with a big smile.

"Hi there Y/n, Daniel's in his room!" Mrs Seavey said. Y/n nodded and immediately ran upstairs.

"I swear the inseparable, think they'll be like that when they are older?" Y/n's mom spoke first.

"Maybe, we'll have to wait and see," Keri said. "For now the two are enjoying themselves!"

*With Daniel and Y/n*

"Dani! Dani!" Y/n yelled as they ran into Daniel's room. Dani immediately got off his bed and hugged them.

"Y/n! Hi!" Daniel said. They sat on Daniel's bed and played with the toys Y/n brought.

"I brought you something!" Y/n said.

"Oo a gift?" Daniel said. Y/n pulled out the candy and handed it to him. Daniel looked at it then tackled Y/n into a hug. "That's my favorite candy! Thank you!"

"I know they're your favorite! You're welcome!" Y/n said. The two played pretend for the rest of the day until Y/n had to go home. They hugged like it was the last time they are seeing each other.

"Bye Y/n! I love you!" Daniel said.

"Bye Dani! I love you too!" Y/n said.

*words: 405*

I'm gonna do a part two of this but they are gonna be older!

I hoped you enjoyed this!