Crush

*Daniel Seavey x Demi-girl*
Tw/Cw: Fluff
Pov: third person
Y/n: your namef
F/n: friend name
Pronouns: She/they

Y/n has liked Daniel for a few months. All Daniel friends know she likes him by the way she looked at him during Geometry.

Corbyn is Daniel's best friends. Any secret of Daniel's Corbyn knows. For example, Corbyn knows Daniel likes Y/n back

Y/n and their friend f/n were eating lunch. Daniel and his friends Were at a table near by. Daniel was staring at Y/n while she was talking to f/n.

"Why don't you make a move?" Corbyn asked. Daniel immediately looked at him.

"She doesn't like me back, there's no way!" Daniel asked. Corbyn rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone.

Corbs: Daniel believes she doesn't like him back

F/n: same with Y/n, they are oblivious istg

Corbs: we need to set them up, what about a blind date?

F/n: that could work, or maybe we somehow make them bump into each other in the halls?

Corbs: dude we suck at this

F/n: well shit

Corbs: I HAVE A GOOD IDEA!

F/n: what?

Corbs: we all have English together right?

F/n: yea

Corbs: Jack just said that we are working in partners so how about you and i be partners, it'll force them to work together

F/n: wait I actually love that!

Corbs: Ik because it's my plan

F/n: you're annoying

Corbs: you love me!

"Who are you texting?" Y/n asked.

"Ur mom,"

"Ok, anyways ready for next hour?"

"Not really,"

"English is boring," Y/n said.

*bell*

Y/n and f/n walked to their English class. They saw Daniel and Corbyn walking there as well. Corbyn and f/n winked at each other.

Once they all walked in the class they all aat down. Corbyn and Daniel sat in the middle of the room, Y/n and f/n sits in front.

*bell*

"Hello guys, I hope y'all enjoyed your lunch," The teacher said. "Today we will be working with a partner,"

"You and I?" Daniel asked.

"I already agreed to be with F/n, maybe you and y/n can work together?"

"Come on dude! You so did that on purpose!" Daniel complained.

"No, I just have the balls to talk to the person I like!" Corbyn said. He got up and walked over to Y/b and F/n.

"See you after class?" Y/n asked.

"Yea," F/n said. Y/n walked over to Daniel and sat next to him.

*With Y/n and Daniel*

"How do we tell them we already have a date planned?" Y/n asked.

"Let them find out, besides it's very sweet of them to do this for us,"

"So they gossip about us, you got anything on Corbyn about liking F/n?"

"He admitted it just a minute ago," Daniel said. "Said "i just have the balls to talk to the person I like!" he looked happy so I didn't say anything,"

"Oh my god! I meed to get something out of f/n, they won't budge!" Y/n said.

"Damn,"

"I think they were texting Corbyn at lunch, they smiled when their phone went off,"

"Yea he was smiling at his phone," Daniel said.

"Ok class, I want you and your partner to create a short story,"

"What if we have two different genre ideas?"

"Then put them together!" The teacher said. "And this isn't due until next week, so exchange numbers or a way to contact each other so y'all can work out of clas!"

*Time skip*

"Corbyn and F/n stop flirting and get your work done!" The teacher said.

"We aren't flirting!" Corbyn said. Daniel looked back and saw f/n was blushing.

*Time Skip*

After school when y/n and f/n got of the bus they decided to hang out on y/n trampoline. They were talking about the next school dance.

"So the next school dance is soon," F/n said.

"Yea, do you have a date?" Y/n asked.

"Nope not yet, though I really hope Corbyn ask me," F/n said.

"You like Corbyn?!"

"Shut up, I know you've known for a while!"

"Fine fine,"

"Is there anyone you want to go with?"

"I want to go with Daniel," Y/n said. "I don't know if he wants to go with me though,"

"I think he might, Corbyn said that all Daniel does is talk about you!"

"I mean we are kinda friends so..."

"Kinda?? People who are "kinda" friends don't talk about each other all time Y/n!"

"Ok maybe he does but Im not getting my hopes up," Y/n said. F/n nodded. The two then went on their own phones.

Y/n was texting Daniel, while F/n was texting Corbyn and stalking his Instagram but we ignore the stalking.

*A/n*

I didn't know how to end this so the ending is crap

*words: 840*