Idk what to name this, pt 2 of the story above

*Daniel Seavey x Non-binary*
Tw/cw: arguing
Pov: Third person
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
E/n: exs name
Pronouns: They/them

Read at your own risk cuz this sucks ass

Daniel and Y/n have been friends since before they can remember. Their mothers have been best friends since high school, they got pregnant around the same time. Keri had her third child, while Alice had her second.

*Present Day*

Daniel and Y/n haven't been able to talk recently. Daniel had work to focus on, Y/n had a jealous ass boyfriend to distract.

Daniel was working on a music video with the boys. "How do you love somebody" was the music video. Y/n was actually able to visit but they "HAD" to bring their boyfriend.

"Y/n hi!" Daniel said. He hugged them. He got a glare out of Y/n's boyfriend. Y/n rolled their eyes.

"Hi Dani, I really hope you don't mind me bringing him," Y/n said. They pointed at their boyfriend who was sitting on the ground.

"Not at all!" Daniel said. He smiled at them.

From a far. Corbyn was looking at them talking.

"They'd be cute, don't you think?" Corbyn said. He was talking to Jonah.

"Yea, but their idioic jealous boyfriend is in the way," Jonah said. Corbyn frowned.

"I feel bad for the man,"

"Which one?"

"Daniel, he's so in love with them but I don't know if they like him back, it's gonna break him," Corbyn said. "It IS breaking him!"

"It doesn't always work out between people," Jonah said.

"I don't know if your saying that about Y/n and their boyfriend or Y/n and Daniel,"

"Both, you never know what's gonna happen," Jonah said. In the distance Daniel and Y/n just got done talking, Y/n sat down next to their boyfriend as Daniel walked over to Jonah and Corbyn.

"Hey man," Corbyn said. "How you feeling?"

"Happy their here, sad they brought that douchebag," Daniel said. The other two nodded.

"It's gonna be ok man," Jonah said.

"I just really wish I could call them mine," Daniel said.

Y/n and their boyfriend were talking. Their boyfriend was ranting about how he feels annoyed that Y/n best friend was boy.

"Dude, so what?" Zach said. He overheard this whole conversation.

"Oh no..." Y/n said.

"Why the fuck are you eavesdropping on my conversation?!" Their boyfriend asked angrily.

"Because your bitch ass can't wrap your head that nothing going on between Daniel and Y/n! They are loyal not a cheater!"

"Zach...please stop!" Y/n said.

"No! He deserves to be put in his place!" Zach yelled. By now all the people at the set-up was around them.

"Zach, just stop!" Daniel said. Jack was holding him back. Y/n was holding their boyfriend backz

"I can't handle this!" Y/n said. "E/n just leave, ok?"

"I'm not leaving without you!"

"Yes the fuck you are!" Y/n said. "Leave now!"

"But-" E/n starts.

"But nothing, leave!" Y/n said. E/n just left, he dramatically left at that. Y/n turned and saw all of the boys looking at them.

"I'm sorry," Zach said. Y/n nodded. They sat down and cried. Everyone left except for Daniel.

"It's gonna be ok," Daniel said. He hugged them tightly.

"I don't know why it hurts so much, I never loved him," Y/n said.

"W-what?" Daniel said.

"I never loved him, I-i always liked-never mind," Y/n said.

"Wait...who have you always liked?" Daniel asked.

"No one...he probably doesn't like me back anyways," Y/n said. Daniel frowned.

"Really Y/n? I don't know why he wouldn't, you're amazing!"

"Daniel...I like you, I have since were 11," Y/n said. Daniel smiled at them.

"I like you too! I have for awhile but yiu started dating that douche," Daniel said.

*Words: 665*