Lul Filler Chapter... just because ^-^

LEO

Leo was more nervous than Hades was when he kidnapped Persephone. His hands were getting sweatier by the second.
It was almost time for the campfire. Almost time for what he was about to do. He buried his hand at his pocket, feeling the texture of the small box in his pocket. He stared at the Hades table in the Mess hall, where his boyfriend was eating quite peacefully. Gods Leo was getting worked up over this whole thing and Nico was just there eating.

Soon it was time for the campfire. Nico had sat by Leo as usual but something seemed quite off about him. He didn't cling to the mechanic's arm or even lean on him. Leo just shrugged it off, probably nothing plus it was time for his plan.

Leo cleared his throat. It was loud enough to get the other campers attention.

"Excuse me but I have an announcement to make" Leo had said.

The mechanic had gently grabbed Nico's hand and pulled him down the amphitheater, towards the camp fire.

He let Nico stand there, confused and in front of everyone.

Saying Leo was nervous was an understatement. He was beyond nervous. But of course the Super Sized Mcshizzle wouldn't let that stop his plan.

He kneeled down in front of Nico and pulled out the box from his pocket and opened it, revealing the silver ring in it.

Quiet gasps and squels rang around the amphitheater.

Nico had the look of complete shock on his face. Well someone did just kneel and pull out a special ring. It wasn't the ring in the Lord of the Rings but Leo would give anything just to have that ring too.

The ring was beautiful and simply breath-taking. Leo had made it himself.

The ring was pure silver. It had small swirls of black running through the thing. It was shaped like bones attached to each other. There were no gems or crystals or diamonds. Leo had remembered Nico said he didn't it like his rings with diamonds, in fear that they would fall and make the ring look ugly.

"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades. You are everything I want. Everything I need. Everything I wanted to be. You said all the right words at exactly the right time. You mean everything to me. So would you please give me the privelege to marry you?" Leo said, looking Nico in the eye. He couldn't find any emotion in the italian's eyes.

"I don't love you like I did yesterday, Leo. I'm sorry but I realized recently that I actually thought of you as a brother more than a boyfriend" Nico said, not even shedding a tear and went over to Will who was alone. He left Leo with tears brimming in his eyes, his heart crushed to pieces.

To add to the pain, Nico had kissed Will right on the lips. Oh the joys of pain and heartbreak.

Leo was left there with his heart stomped, crushed, shattered, and disintegrated as Nico continued kissing Will.

》》》》Breathe in so deep. Breathe me in I'm yours to keep. And remember me tonight when you're asleep《《《《

Leo had woken up, sobbing. Nico instantly jumped into their shared bedroom looking worried.

"Leo? Leo? Tell me what's wrong?" Nico frantically said as he hugged Leo tight. The Latino felt safe in the son of Hades' arms.

Leo had hugged Nico back, in fear of him disappearing at any moment while Nico said comforting words in his ear.

"I thought I lost you. Nico I thought I lost you to Will!" Leo sobbed. It was painful. The dream was vivid and he could actually feel the pain.

"It was a dream Leo. We're married now. I must have just pissed Hypnos or Morpheus off" Nico said, kissing Leo in the head and hugging him tighter.

"I love you Nico"

"I love you too Leo"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So I don't think I will be able to write one-shots for this fic that much :/ so yeah if you have any ideas. Feel free to share them with me or write your own fic. Whatever you choose. Good day to all of you! ^-^ p.s All the pictures and videos I attach aren't mine