Why did you run away, you little piece of schist?

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}LEO{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Leo never expected Frank to find him. Like that Chinese Canadian baby man can find him in Maine. Yep after that incident (which was like 8 months ago) Leo ran away to Henley, Maine. (A/N: Guys I just found out that this was a fictional town but......still the story will take place here :/ )

He thought it was the perfect place to hide. After reading "This is What Happy Looks Like", Maine was the only place he could go to.

But somehow Zhang found him in a way Leo could only imagine.

Their meeting went like this, Leo was chilling by the Auto-Repair shop he built himself when a wild Zhang appeared.

Frank, out of no where, entered his repair shop, saw Leo, widened his eyes then in one swift move he grabbed Leo and carried him over his shoulders. By the way being carried over someone's shoulder, not the best way to enjoy the view.

Frank carried Leo all the way to a hotel they were apparently checked in. Where the daughter of Pluto was patiently waiting for Frank. For all Leo knew Hazel didn't even know he was here.

"Frank, is that you?" Hazel called out from one of the rooms. Leo heard some footsteps coming towards him and Frank.

He was screwed.

Leo started to struggle against Frank. He didn't want to face this innocent girl's wrath.

He heard the small footsteps go nearer. Leo's eyes widened. He frantically pounded on Frank's back.

"Oh schist" He thought.

Leo struggled for the last time to no avail. The only thing he could do now was hide his face from the awesome horse girl's wrath.

The son of Hephaestus shut his eyes and covered his face with his rough hands, hoping that Hazel wouldn't know it was him right away (though his curls and outfit would give him away instantly).

When the small footsteps came to a stop a few meters in front of him and Frank, The mechanic felt his heart stop. He froze in the arms of the shapeshifter.

He didn't hear any response from Hazel. Though he knew Hazel was shocked.

Leo suddenly heard glass shatter down the ground. Out of instinct, He uncovered his eyes and face and looked back. He met Hazel's golden eyes right in an instant. If it was even possible, Hazel's eyes grew wider.

Finally she whispered out "L-Leo?"

Leo didn't know how to respond. But in a weird old habit, he just smirked.

"The one and only" He said in his smug voice. He didn't want them to know that he wanted to cry. He missed his best buds. Especially.............Nico. His feelings for Nico did not change at all. His heart still longs for the italian's cool touch. His lips long the feeling the Ghost king's icy lips on it. He still longs to be with his love.

The only thing he didn't miss was.....having to endure to hide the pain of heartbreak everyday from the person....you loved.

Frank put Leo down on the ground. Leo was thankful for that or else he might have broken down right in front of both Frank and Hazel. The mechanic turned back to see the Roman girl more clearly.

Hazel ran up to hug Leo, gently. Which definately shocked Leo. He thought Hazel would have killed him for leaving her brother like that.

He felt Frank pat him on the back as Hazel continued hugging him.