Everything you want

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤LEO¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Leo was either jealous or had accidentally eaten magic mushrooms. He picked the latter 'cause there was no reason for him to be jealous at all and it makes perfect sense to feel sick to the stomach if you ate magic mushrooms.

He was in the amphitheater with Nico, his best-friend or the person who makes him feel weird feelings, enjoying the camp sing-along. Well not exactly enjoying it since he felt lonely even with Nico by his side, besides he was still affected by the incident.

A few months ago, Calypso admitted to him that she had fallen for someone else and left him alone to comfort himself. He had no where else to go and he was in his hometown. The town where he last saw his mother both happy and lifeless. He went to the cemetery to visit his mother, in hopes that she would comfort him even if she has passed away. He hoped that he was alone in the cemetery so he talk to his mother in peace. He really didn't want anyone to see him in this state, especially someone who knows him. For sure they would take a double take to see if that actually was the very corny and cheesy Leo Valdez that they knew.

Unfortunately, Nico was also there that night. Nico didn't ask, didn't judge and the most of all didn't look surprised. He just offered Leo a hug to which he gladly accepted. Those two were never expected to get along. Everyone thought they hated each other's guts. The thing is they're so alike,that even they themselves are creeped out.

That's how their friendship started. Nico knew everything about Leo. Leo knew everything about Nico. Leo knew Nico was gay. Nico knew Leo was bi. Leo knows about Nico's crush on Will Solace, Son of Apollo. Nico knows that Leo's single, brokenhearted and doesn't really have anyone in mind.

Nico was always there for Leo whenever he was reminded of Calypso. Leo was always there for Nico whenever Nico saw Will and Nyssa together.

As Nico stared brokenly at Will and Nyssa being all lovey-dovey, Leo stared at Nico slowly realizing the small details he seemed to ignore most of the time. The sparks Leo felt everytime Nico was near him. The butterflies in Leo's stomach whenever Nico smiled. The rising happiness in Leo whenever Nico was around. The emptiness of Leo's mind whenever Nico does a cute or adorable face. The temptation to kiss the italian senselessly whenever he looked so broken that shattered glass seemed nothing compared to it.

All of it lead to one thing. One realization. Leo was screwed. Screwed cause he fell in love again. Fell in love with someone he has no chance with again.

He was sure of it. He was sure that he had fallen in love with his best-friend.

Leo continued to stare at the italian. The way Nico pursed his lips whenever Wyssa kissed. The way Nico closed his eyes hard when Nyssa makes Will laugh. The way Nico blinks back his tears whenever Will makes Nyssa blush.

Leo can't believe it. He missed the most precious thing in the world. This fine piece of sexy was just right in front of him and he didn't notice it?! How could he have been so blind?!

For now Leo was falling for Nico Di Angelo and there's no changing that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day Leo accompanied Nico in archery practice with Will and Nyssa.

Leo sighed as Nico spaced out staring at Will again, holding his bow and arrow in position.

Nico subconciously fired the arrow and accidentally hit Chiron who was talking with a new camper. Chiron neighed so loud that it almost gave the new camper a heart attack.