How it began

6 years back

"Sarah can she have a sleepover at my place. Please." Olivia was asking my mom. Sarah has always been protective about me. She glanced at both of us

"okay, but promise me that you won't be out."

"We won't mom. And thank you."

Yeah I was excited and happy. We went to Olivia's house.
"Thanks for inviting me." I said to Olivia's mother.
We went to her room. "So let us make it interesting." Said Olivia

"I can rap."

"No that's not what I meant."

"Then?"

"Wait a min" and she went to her closet and took out some tapes and said
"Let me introduce you to something new."

And she played it. It stated THE CULT: Worshippers of Satan.

"Comeon I am not interested in this."

"Just give it a try."

And we started watching it one by one. We finished the first tape. Olivia said "Want to know more about it?"

"Play the second one comeon." it was so exciting to watch. I wanted to know more and more. After finishing the second tape Olivia said "Isn't it interesting?"

"Yes! And I wanna know more about it."
I got so involved on learning about Satanism and its stuff that we forgot that it is already 5am. We had to put a stop at it and go to bed.

We woke up at 2pm the next day.
"Olivia it was really interesting. Let me go home and surf more about it."

"I had no idea you would be addicted to it. Anyways I am glad."
I left for my home.

The next day at school.
"Cat I want you to come with me after the lectures."

"Where?"

"It is a surprise for you."

I waited eagerly. As soon as the lecture ended Olivia grabbed my hands and we both were running together.
"Woah girls, slow down." It was Sam along with Sharon and Jacob.

"Sorry Sam, today I would be with Olivia." And I ran away from her.

"Olive we are moving in the direction of my house."

"I am aware Cat. Just trust me."
Soon we were standing infront of the woods.
"The surprise is waiting for you the other side."

"It would be safe right?" I was hesitating a bit and Olivia noticed it.
"Cat I am sure you would like it."
And we went inside. I tried my best to memorise the path we came in so that we won't be lost while returning. As it was surrounded by trees, I was losing direction. After moving deeper I saw a small abandoned house. It was silent. "Olive where are we?"
"Shhh"
She knocked on the door thrice nothing happened. I was about to turn and return from this place
CREAK
The door was wide open. There were around 10 people inside everyone wearing black attire. They were of various age group. We were the youngest ones among them. This place creeped me out.
"Should we really enter this place? It is scary"
"Just come with me."

This 10 people sat in a circle and we are in center. I still didn't know what was it. Olivia asked one of the member.
"How do we join this cult?
"WHAT CULT?" I screamed.
"Lower your volume. You would know everything once the leader joins in." Said one of the member.

"Olive say me what is this" I whispered to her and she whispered back
"Yesterday you seemed soo interested in the cult. You wanted to know more. I have never seen you that happy. So I knew about this cult and decided that we would join."
"What??? It is ridiculous." But deep down I wanted to be a part of it. I asked Olivia again
"How did you know about it?"
"I knew the leader of this cult, and they were the one to suggest me to join in."
"And who exactly is the leader."
"Actually you know..."
"Oh! Do we have new members here?" said a voice and everyone faced towards that and hailed. So they must be the leader. I turn to have a glance at them and....

"SHARON"