02 • Gaming Sex (Her)

His dick felt so good inside her, feeling him fill her little kitty up with its size. So big and long, she loved how it made her body feel aflame from his smallest of touches. The electricity shot into her bones from each caress.

She was leaning forward so he could see the TV as he played with his mates, which somehow also made moving her arse up and down on his girth so much easier. However, the sparks shoot into her body from even the slightest of movements, making her feel like she needs a twenty minute break at a time. She tries to keep going and tries to make him cum for her. Her walls clenching tightly to him as she moves, holding onto him. She tries going faster, slamming herself onto him.

As she looks up at the TV, watching him and his mates race around the soccer field in the game. She noticed one player a few seconds behind everyone else's brain wave. She smiles when she sees the gamer tag behind her boyfriend's, and just the sheer sight made her feel accomplished. She was able to mess with how he was playing.

He was the one bossing everyone one around, telling them how shitty they played and when they told him how shitty he was playing, he'd just go back to one good thing he had done in the whole game. He usually got loud as he did that, making her jump a little as she was trying to sleep after some good pre-game sex.

She was usually exhausted after getting her pussy pounded into by his big cock. But it just felt so good that she was holding onto the navy blue sheets of his bed as she was bent over, face in his pillows as she moaned.

However, as she was lifting her arse up on his cock, going straight up to the tip of his dick, so close from it falling completely out of her, she would slam it right back down. She moaned in her throat, trying to concentrate instead of letting all the pleasure control her body like it usually would.

As she continued going up and down his dick, making him feel every inch of her pussy, she slowly wished he asked her to suck the shit of it instead. At least she could feel how his shaft would twitch in her small hands as she jerked him off, holding his buddy in her hand tightly, watching his body spasm from her touch. Whenever that happened she always thought she was hurting him, but everytime she would ask, he'd deny it and tell her she was amazing and what a good girl she was.

She wanted to slide her textured, wet tongue over his tip — her favourite part of his cock, gliding so smoothly under her tongue, giving it little sucks here and there and hearing his gravel moan from deep in his chest. But most of all, when her teasing became too much for him, he'd grab her shoulder length hair into his fist and push her head down so far on his throbbing dick, her nose would be pressed into his skin. She would gag, the back of her tongue hating how his dick was touching her larger taste buds. He'd then lift her head off and make her kiss him, her nose beginning to run from the amount of saliva in the back of her throat.

And when he'd say now do it again, baby, she'd go back down on him with his hand on her head keeping her nose pressed on him, the tip of his dick touching the very back of her throat. Just the thought of him doing it to her now makes her coochie quiver with ecstasy.

From behind her, she could hear him growl out and feel his mattress shake as he threw something beside him. "Get off."

His gravel, demanding voice makes her kitty all that more wetter as she gives his dick a few more up and down motions before letting his hard dick slip out of her. She felt so empty and cold.

When she turned around, trying not to glide her fingers to her throbbing and swollen cunt, she watched as he sat up and got to his knees on his bed. "Lay down, cutie."

She did as she was told, laying on her back with her head on his many pillows, brushing her hair out of her face. He got on top of her, moving her legs apart and positioning himself between them, his hard cock rubbing on her cold cunt from his air-con. He rubbed himself on her a little as she moaned for him, wrapped her arms up and around the back of his neck.

"I want you inside me, daddy."

"I know, that's why you're going to wear my headset as I fuck the living shit out of you." His voice was so low, it made the entrance to her vagina pulse with desire and want. He grabbed the headset from his head, placing it over her ears, and almost instantly she could hear the voices of his four mates yelling at each other to play better. He pulled the mic down near her lips and it only made her hornier know when she moaned they were going to hear her.

Without warning he slipped his dick into her, making her gasp out an airy moan.

His mates went silent then. But he didn't know as he grabbed her legs, pulling her knees up and using his arms to anchor them in place as he shoved himself in and out of her pulsing kitty. She could feel his every movement inside her, feel how her vagina shrunk as he pulled his cock outward and refilled when he thrusted himself back into her needy cunt.

"You like that, mhm?" he quickly got out, struggling to speak as he continued his thrusting actions, the sounds of his skin connecting with hers reverberating around his room. "Answer me."

She struggled to find her words, her brain a complete mess as pleasure spasms around her body, her breathing erratic and desperate, her short fingernails clawing into the back of his shoulders.

"Yes, daddy," she finally managed to choke out into a moan.

His mates stayed quiet as they listened.

"Is that—?" one of them asked.

"He can't be fucking her right now. . ."

She ignored them as she said: "Give it to me more, please!"

At her words he sped up his pace, taking slow movements as he pulled out before thrusting himself back into her and causing a grunt of her pleasurable moan to escape past her lips. Pleasure flaming her skin as he continued, fucking her with everything he had. And as she slowly became a moaning, sweaty mess of pure lust, her fingernails digging into the backs of his shoulders before moving her hand to wrap around his neck and choking him, squeezing the sides of her neck just as strong as the pleasure trailing her body felt.

"I'm going to cum, okay?"

"O—Okay," she moaned out in a stutter, feeling her legs begin to spasm and her toes begin to curl. He dropped her legs and she wrapped them around his waist as his movements became sloppy as he pounded into her. And there it was, his release as he stopped suddenly, lowering his head into the crook of her neck and moaning out a deep fuck into her ear. He stayed like that for a second before twitching his dick into a little, making her cry out throaty moans and her body shaking with each movement he made in her.

She felt warm inside her kitty, feeling how his seed had hit her.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too — especially when your big dick is inside me," she said. She turned her head and kissed his ear.

"I think they finished," one of his friends whispered through the headset.

* * *

Word Count: 1300+

instagram: dylancrownwrites