Chapter 3: Ultraman Trigger

Kai: Okay! Let's get back to Trigger!

Newcomers: Trigger?

Chloe: So, is it like Z?

Kai: Yeah! But, it took place in a different universe.

Genya: Well, it's been a while since we last seen this.

Riku: Yeah, especially when I achieve Sky Type.

Misaki (Vanguard): Looks like we missed a lot.

Kai: Well, you're all new starting from this book. So, let's start!

(Kai snap his fingers and the movie starts)

-at the Nursedessei Research Lab-

Genya: This was unearthed 21 years ago. The Torino Foundation extracted it form the Ultra-Ancient civilisation ruins.

Riku: This picture here...

Genya: Don't touch!

Shiki: Talk about picky.

Yanfei: But, what way that stone slab for?

Yu (Nijigasaki): It's really a long story.

Genya: The three Giants of Darkness you fought, Carmeara, Darrgon, Hudram. A civilisation advanced than our own existed on Earth 30 million years ago. But, then these three, the priestess, Yuzare, sealed the Giants of Darkness away, with the help of Trigger, the Giant of Light.

Riku: So he fought those giants 30 million years ago. The Giant of Darkness, Carmeara, appeared on Mars. That's when I joined with Trigger. And when Darrgon and Hudram suddenly appeared on Earth, I fought them as Ultraman Trigger.

Kinako: So, Mikami-san is Ultraman Trigger?

Riku: Y-Yeah. I was born on Mars.

Rin (Muse): So cool nya! You're like a space man nya!

Riku: N-Nya?

Riku: Trigger fought those Giant of Darkness on Earth 30 million years ago. The darkness that covered my hands, what was that? Was my dream from Trigger's memories? If so, why do I have them?

(Riku remembers what Yuzare said to him)

Yuzare: You are light and...

Riku: I dreamed about Yuzare even before I obtained Trigger's light. What was that?

(Riku remembers the dream where a man hold up a sparklence and press the trigger and then look at the bronze sparklence)

Riku: Wait, didn't you make the GUTS Sparklence based on this? You designed the GUTS Falcon and Nursedessei, too, right? Talk about impressive.

Genya: Save it. Quit fawning over every little thing and do your job.

Tanjiro: Here! We haven't heard it for a long time!

Genya: Save it. I'm not the same as the other me.

Mana: Talk about like a tsundere.

Genya: I'm not!

Riku: Right.

Genya: You talk big about wanting to make everyone in the world smile. Honestly, why did the light choose you?

(they heard a clap and they saw Gauma inside)

Gauma: Make everyone smile, very nice.

Yomogi: Gauma-san! You're inside!

Gauma: Wait, how did I get in there?!