Multiverse Break: Q&A

Kai: Okay! Today, we'll do something different!

Newcomers: Eh?

Bennett: Is it an adventure?!

Keke: Is it a showcase?!

Clara: Or a lecture?!

Kai: No! No! And no! We'll go into a new Q&A for this one!

Everyone: Yes!!!

Lanzhu: It's been a while since we done this one!

Yukio: Yeah, I really miss this!

Kai: Okay, let's begin!

(Kai took out the Pandora Box and took out papers)

Kai: Oh wow! There's a lot. Okay, I'll read the first one, this is from @Akiko-iop, thank you for your question, to Yukishiro Akira, would you like to become a Kamen Rider at some point and if you do, what Kamen Rider would you like to be?

Akira: Hmmm, it's a tough one, if I would become one, it's between Knight or Femme. That would be my answer.

Kai: Okay, very well then, okay, the next one is from @Yogap56747, thank you for your question, to the Demon Slayer Corps, do you think you can produce firearms like Genya to fight against Demons?

Demon Slayers Corps: ...

Genya: Well, I'm the only one here who uses guns...

Sanemi: The answer is no, we use katana to slay Demons, not guns!

Tanjiro: Yeah, but Genya has a better aim.

Kai: Okay, the next one is from Asano_Yuki002 As always, thank you for your question, and we have three from him, the first one is for Shinra Kusakabe, do you ever fall in love?

Shinra: H-Huh?! N-No! I-I never fall in love before! Right!

Iris: Y-Yeah!

(both Shinra and Iris blush)

Tamaki (Fire Force): Shinra, you pervert!

Arthur: Don't deny it, you've been dating Iris.

Shinra and Iris: We're not dating!

Kai: Okay, I'll not get into that, the second one is for Gauma, what will you do when you meet the princess again?

Gauma: Well, I was dead before, so I don't remember much when I was a Kaiju User.

Kai: I see, okay, the last one if for Genya, what are your comments about your relationship with Takasaki Yu in Ultraman Trigger and what are your opinions of her in one of the theatre?

Genya: W-Well, she's kinda...

Yu: Genya, you can be honest...

Genya: Well, she's indeed cute, as for my opinion, I think I see her as a good friend.

Ayumu: Yu-chan...

Kasumi (Nijigasaki): Yu-Senpai, don't tell me you accept him?!

Yu: Well, I can't just choose one!

Everyone: ...

Kai: Okay, and the last one is from ShiroWhiteWizard Its for Bakugo, who do you think it's the strongest, you or Kamen Rider Accel?

Bakugo: Isn't it obvious, it's gotta be me! But one thing, who's this Accel?

Kai: Oh, him.

Bakugo: Huh? That's him?!

Kai: Yeah.

Bakugo: He's easy to beat! Let me face him.

Kai: Okay...

-a few hours later-

(Bakugo came back with bruises)

Bakugo: How is he that fast?!

Kai: You shouldn't have ask him questions. Well that is all we have.

(he look elsewhere)

Kai: If you have any more questions, you can put them in the Author Note comments, and we'll see you next time.

Ren: Kai-san, who are you talking to?

Kai: Oh, nobody.