five

The past few days, the blonde started to question his behaviour when he's around Seongwha

He started being nervous when he knows Seongwha is watching him play with his daughter. His face heat up when their eyes suddenly made contact or when their skin touch. He was also finding the older getting more attractive each day.

It was making him lose his mind, what was happening to him? Why is he acting like a student who has a crush on his upperclassmen?

Is he having a crush on the older?

Yeosang shaked his head 'No, I can't have a crush on him!' He thought, slapping his face multiple times

Aside from Yeosang, Wooyoung has been noticing Yeosang's behavior suddenly changed and most of them happens when a certain person is around. Today he will get the answers from the blonde

"You're getting weirder each day" Wooyoung said while eyeing Yeosang's untouched lunch "Can I have that?" He said while pointing at a piece of meat on Yeosang's plate

"You can have them all, I'm not in the mood for eating"

"Thanks" Wooyoung took Yeosang's plate and started eating. Once he was done, Wooyoung started asking Yeosang.

"Are you sick?" Wooyoung asked

Yeosang shaked his head again "No, I'm not sick. I'm okay Wooyoung"

"Then why are you acting like that? Family problems?"

"No"

Wooyoung clapped his hands "Ah! Is it love problems? You have a crush?" Wooyoung went silent, then gasped "You have a girlfriend don't you? Did you guys broke up?"

"For god's sake Wooyoung, No."

"Then what?-" Both of their alarms went off, its time to get back to work. Both of them stood up, ready to go back to work, Wooyoung pointed his index finger on Yeosang's face "You're going to tell me that problem of yours later"

Once their shift was done, Wooyoung started to ask Yeosang, but the boy could only stay silent he wasn't also sure what was happening to him

Yeosang wasn't sure if he can trust Wooyoung. He loves his bestfriend, he can tell anything to Wooyoung but not this one. Wooyoung can be very noisy sometimes he might accidentally tell it to other people.

"I'll tell you, but promise me not to tell anyone"

Wooyoung gave Yeosang a smug smile "Okay~"

Yeosang knows that look, he was definitely tell it to someone. "Actually, I'm not gonna tell it anymore"

Wooyoung stomped his feet on the floor, he clinged on Yeosang's arm and started whining "Come on~! I promise not to tell anyone"

"Okay, so I have this friend" Wooyoung started to get suspicious of Yeosang, he really doesn't have friends other than him and surely enough he wouldn't help anyone about their problems unless they are a close friend of Yeosang

And if yeosang helps one, he wouldn't be this stressed

"You have other friends?" Wooyoung laughed while Yeosang gave him a glare "I'm joking, you can continue"

"So my friend, was confused about something. Every time he sees this certain person his heart would go boom boom and-"

"Your friend likes that certain person, problem solved"

The blonde shaked his head "No! He doesn't like that certain person. He wasn't sure yet"

"Come on! If his heart goes boom boom when he sees that certain person he surely likes her!"

"Its a guy"

That is when Wooyoung tried to see if his guts were right, he faked a gasped "Oh my god. Since when did you like boys?"

"I don't like boys its just-"

"Gotcha" Wooyoung laughed, jumping up and down around Yeosang. He knew that friend wasn't actually a friend of Yeosang, it was Yeosang himself.

While the younger was celebrating, Yeosang stood there wondering what just happened. He got caught immediately.

"Don't even bother to think about how I knew, you're an open book Yeosang, I could see through you. Now tell me who's the guy!"

Yeosang finally revealed that certain person and Wooyoung wasn't expecting any of it.

"Seongwha Hyung? Really? I'm so shocked right now" Wooyoung's hand was covering his mouth, he wasn't overreacting like he always do, this time he was really shocked

"I'm not sure yet. I'm just really confused. This made me sleepless and it bothers me almost every time. I hate it"

"Bro, you like him. No need to be confused" Wooyoung smirked "Not gonna lie, I think both of you fit each other"

Yeosang's face became red, he covered his face in embarrassment "Stop it"

Wooyoung continued to tease Yeosang, "Should I set up a date for both of you? You know a week ago I saw a nice resturant just around the corner. A perfect place for a first date~" Wooyoung wiped a fake tear in his eye "Gosh, I feel so single"

"You really don't know how to shut up" Yeosang sighed as he covered his ears to prevent hearing Wooyoung

"Honey, shutting up isn't my thing"

Yeosang rolled his eyes in annoyance "I'm going home" he stopped his tracks and started walking on the opposite direction

Wooyoung teased Yeosang even more "Look's like someone is excited to see his crush"

Yeosang looked back at Wooyoung "Look at that face! Seongwha hyung would surely fall for you-" Wooyoung hurriedly ran away when Yeosang started chasing Wooyoung

"Yah Jung Wooyoung come here!"

He eventually caught Wooyoung and they started to kick each other whike walking down the street. "I'll stop teasing! Don't kick me" Yeosang stopped kicking Wooyoung but just a second later he kicked him again

"Hey! I told you to stop kicking me"

Wooyoung's phone ringed. It was Mingi, he was asking if him and Yeosang are finally done with their shift. They were planning to eat together at a resturant that Hongjoong suggested

"It's just around the corner" Yeosang said as he looked at the pole that has the street name on it on the other side of the street "We'll be there in a minute"

•☆•

This feels like a woosang book now 😭