Never Poke The T-Rex

I'm currently laying down on my bed. Browsing the web and reading books is what I do these days. Well, I'm not that tired from the previous festival, but having breaks once in a while would be nice.

That's what I thought as the intercom suddenly rang. Ignoring was the first thing that came to my mind but considering Amasawa's nature, rumors and trivial matters would eventually float that'll tamper my reputation and I don't want to deal with trying to stop a cow's tantrum.

"What do you want?"

"Senpai is stingy~ I came here for the meal, of course!"

Truthfully speaking, I have no good recollections of this girl coming to my room, but there's no other choice now.

"The sports festival was quite hectic for me, I'm sorry-"

"Ha, you thought I didn't know you missed the festival? Senpai is such a liar~!"

Ah, I see. A stalker.

Going to the kitchen, I spoke. "What do you want to eat?"

"You-" I glared at her but she smiled. -"I'll leave it to Senpai."

"Got it."

"Thanks for the food! It was delicious and I think you've gotten better."

After serving and watching a chibi devil gobble up the food like a world competitive eater, I concluded that I should have poisoned this cute pampered being.

Not really.

"A pleasure. We're almost done for the night, so please kindly leave as soon as possible. I don't want any strange rumors to start to flow around."

"Let's talk a little more, please, Senpai!" Amasawa stood up and fixed her sitting posture. "For example, have you had sex with Karuizawa-senpai yet?"

That is direct. Of course, she would, but how should I answer her?

"Kei is not my girlfriend. Does that satisfy your curiosity?" I told her.

"Aha! The way you answered that was unfair, I know that she is only one of your puppets, I can't help but wonder." She wondered, kuno.

"Is that all you wanted to hear? Now go away, then."

"Is senpai a M? Or perhaps, a S?"

"Did I actually feed you wrong?" I questioned her as I pondered how off-putting her tangent is.

"Oh, maybe you don't get it? You really don't know much about anything other than that's knowledge?" She grins as her eyes shone.

Amasawa then explains what they mean (when in reality, I do know it perfectly) with mocking in between.

"Neither of the two I think I am, so which is Amasawa?"

"Me? Both, but the cute looks of helpless boys when I tease them entertains me, so maybe an S?"

Hearing that, I raised an eyebrow. "Are there any boys you like?"

"Oh my, Senpai, is that what you say to a girl of your age? Well, I'm sorry. If only Senpai is only a M, I would have already take care of him a lot~"

Tsk-tsk. Saying such things, I don't want to play with her. At least.

"If you want, you can have sex with me right now. That way, we can know if Senpai is one of them~" She provocatively jokes, hoping to allure me. "You know, it's possible that you just think you are, and it could be the other way around, right?"

"Okay, I get that I'm surrounded with beautiful women, though I do not care. Besides, why should I?"

"That's because-" She flirtatiously likes her lips. "-unlike Senpai, I've learned techniques there in the white room."

Amasawa then cupped her hand and moved it up and down, making some obscene gesture that would make my emotionful me drop his jaw dramatically in stupor.

"Then…"

"E-Eh?"

With a thud, I pushed her down to my bed; managing to move her here without prior knowledge, and showed my dominance. I held Amasawa's lips as her whole face flushed bright red and squirming.

"Shall we?"