Extra: Valentine's Day

“Excuse me, is Senpai here?”

Today is February 14th, valentine's day. In ANHS, days like these would be just like your normal days, but for some reason the chairman decided there would be no lessons today — meaning, we just need to be in the campus for attendance and we are free to do anything (as long as it does not violate the rules).

It is a little fishy, but an appreciation wouldn't hurt. I just hope he puts his daughter on a leash, I really don't want to deal with her challenging me to a duel in our every interaction.

When I heard that voice, I immediately felt a bad omen lurking near that door.

“Hey, Ayanokouji. Your junior is looking for you.” Ike held my right shoulder, halting my escaping process.

I'm sorry, man.’

‘No. It was bound to happen. You can let go now.’

’O-Oh.’

A familiar pair of arms hugged me from behind, “Hehe. Senpai tried to run away.”

“Why wouldn't I run away when I wake up in the morning, my girlfriend gives me chocolates and she says, “I'd like a new refrigerator in return”?”

Seriously, ever since that day, I tend to avoid her and her clingy antics — not that I don't want her company, but it's just that when I get caught, she'll take me to her room and either of us would have to wear heavy foundations (to hide the…) and walk limping the next day.

“Really? Well, it's valentine's day so I made chocolates. Please eat them.”

Ignoring the background laughter and my comical cry for help, she took my hands and shoved the ominous looking hearth-shaped box on it, “There are only chocolates inside.”

They aren't.

While I'm lost in my thoughts, she stole my lips and went out yelling, “Well, I'm expecting it tonight! Bye-bye!”

Not the fridge…’

END.