THE BETRAYEL.

PAIN.

that's all izuku midoriya could feel as he was being beaten by half his class in the basement of UA and on the ground who think that he is the UA traitor because of his new quirk he got from one for all in the joint training 2 days ago and now izuku midoriya is paying the horrifying price for it.

KATSUKI: this is what you get you damn deku!! *punches izuku with explosions*

EIJIRO: you are so unmanly for being a traitor you basterd!! * kicks izuku 5 with his hardened leg*

SHOTO:  i can't believe i was friends with the likes of you, traitor!! *burns half of izuku's face and body as he screams in pain*

DENKI: GET A LOAD OF 5 THOUSAND BOLTS YOU FREAK!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

denki laughs as he sends 5 thousands bolts at izuku sending him flying in a wall on his back and sliding down it leaving blood on the wall izuku was so beaten that he could barely keep his eyes open. izuku could only feel pain from all the pain he has gained, and now he sees katsuki his ex friend and now toturere as he walks to izuku with a sadistic smile on his mouth as he picks izuku up by grabbing his throat and then grabs him by his hair.

KATSUKI: for a being a traitor to UA and giving information to those freak villains, you will suffer and i know just how to give it to you deku! mineta show izuku what suffering is!!

mineta just chuckles pervertedly as he grabs 2 bodies from the shadows of the corner in the basement and throws them infront of izuku with an evil and perverted smile and expression as izuku looks at the bodies. izuku's eyes widened with a stream of tears coming down his bloody,brutulized and burned face as he knew who the 2 bodies were.

his mother inko midoriya and...eri.

 as their dead corpses stared at izuku with blood on them and explosive like holes in their chests with burnt marks on them.

izuku hugged their dead corpses can't believing that half his classmates would do such a pure evil thing and thinking that he was the traitor for the most stupid reason possible, the betrayers were shocked that both mineta and bakugou would do such a thing but izuku as the traitor and to their eyes it's izuku's fault.