HUSH.

NEWS REPORTER: it's been 1 year since izuku midoriya a student of UA dissapeared after he was betrayed by the so called 'new generation of heros' and having his mother and adopted daughter eri both murdered and RAPED! half the class of 1a have not been arrested nor charged as they are in the dorms of UA, there have been protesters about ua being shutdown but the hero commision tells the protesters that and i quote 'right now we need the next generation of pro heros' *scoffs*to be honest with you the public, i'm starting to think that hero society was a mistake. by other news the new villain called 'HUSH' strikes again after killing 5 villains and 5 her--

the tv was turned off by a remote who was ochako in her house in the living room looking depressed as she got off the sofa she was on and went up to her room, ochako's parents see her go up to her room and have somber faces as they knew ochako deeply loved izuku and NO man could never make ochako feel loved than izuku who was such a sweet cinnamon roll.

ochako's parents decided to call ochako's friends and girlfriend as they arrived at ochako house's front door. tsuyu knocks on he door two times as ochako's parents answered the door and smiled at them.

OCHAKO'S MOM: come in sweeties.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

through the raining gray sky was kamui woods running away scared for his life as he was holding his now blasted off left arm lump as he was all bruised and bloody. kamui ran left in an alley way and used his remaining right arm to make a grapple branch to lift him up a building but gets blasted off by 6 bullets that haven't made a sound. 

KAMUI WOODS: aaarghh fuck!!

kamui looked back to see a shadowy intimidating figure walking slowly towards him as he crawls backwards now lost both arms and now reached the end of the alley as his back was on the wall.

SHADOWY FIGURE:  *mockingly dark tone* hehehe, what's wrong woods scared?

KAMUI WOODS: aarghh you villains! you'll never get away with this!

SHADOWY FIGURE: OH! like how you got away with the 3 women you raped,impregnated and KILLED!!?

KAMUI WOODS: i don't know what you're talking about! you're lying villain!