REBORN.

right now nezu has brought all the top pro heros for a important meeting and has told them that izuku has left ua and not in the right state of mind after his violent outburst. the top pro heros knew what happend and can't believe that nezu kept it from the public.

MIRIKO: well what would you expect nezu, that the kid would forget that it never happened? can't say i blame the kid after all shit he went through.

NEZU: i made a terrible mistake i know that but we are against all for one and izuku is the only one to stop him.

ERASERHEAD: and their you go saying something and not meaning it! let me make this clear to you nezu, izuku just got betrayed by half his classmates who he has saved countless times and helped improved their quirks and they straight up beated him near death and killed his mother and not only that...*tear falls down* raped his mother and eri who he just saved from a monster who experimented on her. she was 6 fucking years old and she got violated by a perverted grape you fucking mouse!

the others had their heads(except endeaver) down and didn't even say another word until mic gets up from his seat and took off his shades somber look.

PRESENT MIC: shota is right..and to be honest i think i'm done being a pro hero.

OTHERS: WHAT?!?!

PRESENT MIC: i know! but i just can't take it anymore, me,shota and kamuri lost our friend when fighting a villian and when he was arrested he was bailed out and now this, i'm sorry but hero society is corrupt after hearing what happened.

mic walks out the meeting never to be seen. midnight and shota understood mic leaving.

ALL MIGHT: i think this meeting is over and i think it's best we don't go looking for izuku he needs time to think. i'm outta here.

all might walked out along with the others except nezu who justs sits n his chair thinking about what to do next and so he makes his decision.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.