𝟏.- 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

It was three in the morning. I may have only slept for about an hour, and my one-year-old son's crying has yet awakened me once again. I moved to sit at the side of the bed, straightened my legs, and ultimately stood up. I did everything gently to prevent the black spots that emerge in front of my eyes when I either rise up too quickly or am really dizzy. My son's crib was where I took a hold and waited until the headache and black spots had completely subsided. I carefully removed him from his crip, moved him into a much more comfortable position, and kept him there.I held him safely in my arms. ''It's okay.. shhh.. I'm right here, love.'' I murmured as I slowly rocked him towards the left. It made him appear to relax. My child is very easy to take care of. Yes, he cries naturally like every child does. But as soon as I have him in my arms and rock him gently while talking to him in a soothing manner, he stops crying. and given how challenging parenthood can be, that is wonderful.

My brother's head could be seen peering through the doorway as I continued to rock him in my arm. He asks, "Everything okay here?" with a pitying expression on his face because he knows how little sleep I've gotten lately. He attempted to help, but I'm not going to accept it. Despite the fact that it's my own fault for being stupid, he was already kind enough to take me in when my mother "kicked" me out for becoming pregnant at such a young age. Her last words to me as she shut me off outside were, "It's a disgrace, your poor young lovely body, damaged by some male that I don't even know." I only had a jacket,a baby inside of me, and some clothing. That was roughly three months ago. I can still hear myself sobbing helplessly as I contacted my brother. Despite the fact that he's his uncle, he didn't even think twice about taking me in and was willing to share parental responsibilities with me.

I quietly smiled while nodding, and he moved closer. I somewhat quilted my voice, "I hope he didn't wake you." "No no no, don't worry, I was already awake.'' '' Actually, I had trouble getting to sleep''. He certainly had a cup of tea in his hands and stood there in his bathrobe, saying, "I prepared some tea; do you want any?" I laughed, he did not. "I'd love some, I'm clearly wide awake as you can tell." He maintained a grave expression on his face, acting as though it was not at all amusing. Not at all. "Fallon...,you know I can take care of him as well.'' He leaned his posture against the doorpost and looked at me rocking Leo in my arms. '' You really need to get some rest,''he said, shaking his head. With doubt and a reluctance to accept it, I replied, "I'll be alright, Lucas." –''I'll be down in a second.''

I have a kid on my hip and am only seventeen years old. I don't know who the father is, so that's not exactly anything to be proud of. However, in my Leo, I have no regrets. No matter who he turns out to be or who he falls in love with, he will develop into someone incredible. To me, it is irrelevant; all I want is for him to live a healthy, happy life. But I'm aware that I won't be able to give him that in my current state. — lack of sleep, worry, and sorrow over every decision I've made—because I'll fail. Nevertheless, I'm not giving up on him since, aside from my brother, he's all I have. He is my child. a freaking person. I believe that once I discovered the father's identity, it may help to explain the situation. I can contact them, right? With a son walking—er, crawling—on the same ground and breathing the same air as him, he might be playing the role of a father, even though he probably isn't even aware that he is one in the literal sense. How in the world do you even explain something like that?