𝟑- "𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬!"

Leo eventually fell asleep again after I rocked him around for some time, so I tried to put him in bed for as quiet as possible, fear in my veins that if I made a disturbance, he might wake yet again.When I finally was able to get out the door, And didn't forget to turn the baby phone on like I usually do. I went downstairs, still wearing my pajamas. And there was Lucas, his elbows resting on the counter top and his hands cupping the tea glass. He was sipping tea when he noticed how completely motionless I was as I walked down the stairs. I say, attempting to hold back a yawn, "Hey." He only nods without reacting in any manner.

He pulls a glass of tea over to where I'm standing at the counter and I cup my hand around it the same way he is holding his. However, I took a seat on the bar stool. I instantly regretted going downstairs at that point. I almost drift off when I take a sip when Lucas starts talking again, disrupting the peaceful silence.  "Want some foo-" I get irritated easily when I'm extremely exhausted, so I interrupted him with a ''No.''   He nodded in agreement and kept his lips squeezed together to form a line.  I sip my coffee in silence and make an effort to keep my eyes open since I know what he will ask next. In any case, ''Fallon, I've been thinking.'' I groan and proportionally drop the tea glass a little too hard, for it to immediately spill over my arm as well as I gasp at the touch of the abruptly hot water.

While I'm already aggressively shaking my arm, hoping to get it to land on the floor, on the wall, or just about anything in particular that is not my body, Lucas's eyes widen as he rushes to get a paper towel so I can wipe it off. He yanked it to me when he found one, and I grabbed it right away to wipe the tea off, '' I don't want to hear it, Lucas, whether it's about Leo sleeping in my room or about me not getting enough sleep, I don't care.''  I'm still doing my best to remove the tea. '' You don't understand, Fallon, I'm worried about you.''

I suddenly lost my cool. I lost it. ''Worried?! Fucking hell, Lucas, I'm goddamn fine!'' When I suddenly raised my voice, he jumped, and I knew that yelling wasn't something that would fit me. ''I-..'' He emptied his drink into the sink and then passed me without stopping. '' Why would anyone even try anymore, good night, sister.'' He didn't even turn around as he went away, and when he arrived at his downstairs bedroom, he slammed the door. Yeah, I'm worried about myself too.