Aftermath

⚠️⚠️C.W. THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE ACTS AND TALK OF DEATH AND ATTEMPTED GANG RAPE I WILL PUT ANOTHER WARNING BEFORE AND AFTER.⚠️⚠️

Lucia pov

I keep sobbing while I hear sirens. ''Come on!'' Baby John, Ice, and Mouthpiece try getting me up. I refuse, staying put. They flee, hiding amongst the salt, waiting for me while I'm laying on Riff, sobbing. Tony leaves when Anybodys drags him away, with Tony crying over his friend. Finally, I kiss Riff one last time, grabbing his vest before Ice pulls me away from my dead lover. We all make it just in time to evade the police. Once we go outside, Ice, Baby John, and Mouthpiece hug me, letting me sob as much as I need. They only hug tighter as I let out screams of grief. After a while, we all leave our seperate ways.

I go back to the trailer and stand in the middle of the room. Grief has taken over me so much that I just let out a a screech-like cry almost causing me to fall to the ground. A pool of anger fules over me and I start punching the walls until my knuckes bleed. This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I've had to say goodbye to my husband. My love. My Riff.

TIME SKIP

It's been a bit after the rumble and I change into something less slashed.

I walk out deciding I want to give Tony my condolences. I head into Doc's and Valentina hugs me. ''¡Lucía! Lo siento por su pérdida.''

(TRANSLATE: Lucia! I'm so sorry for your loss.)

''Gracias Valentina. Is Tony here?'' She nods.

''Right down stairs.'' She says leading me to the basement. Tony has his hands in his hair, sulking.

''Tony?'' I call. He looks up and Valentina goes back up stairs. ''I'm sorry. I'm sorry that he died.''

''It's all your fault.''

''Excuse me?''

''If you didn't get involved with him he'd still be alive.'' He says angrily and a bit louder.

''He was already planning on a rumble.''

''You could've stopped him!'' He yells.

''No I couldn't! Not even if I wanted to! You know Riff! When he has something set in his mind, you can't change that! Trust me! If I could turn back time and stop him! I loved Riff! I still do! No one can love him more than me! No one ever has or ever will! I saw a side of Riff that I don't think anyone else except you have seen! He loved me and I love him!'' I scream getting into his face. He has a lot of nerve.

''That's impossible. You met him yesterday.''

''No I didn't. That shows how much you actually know about Riff and I. I was a Shark. I knew about Riff a long time ago. When I first moved to America. He tripped me and I fell face first into mud. Anita was mad because I ruined the yellow dress she made for me. After that, the harassment got worse. Taunting me... tormenting me... he wouldn't leave me alone. After a year and a half of convincing, Bernardo allowed me to join the Sharks. That lasted for a month before Riff and I got together. After that we married and fuck, I miss him. So please. Tell me. What do you know about Riff and I?'' He stayed silent. His head was down. I heard small cries. Then Valentina came down.

''Is everything okay?''

''Yes. Goodbye Valentina.'' I say going up the stairs where Riff and I had our first relationship understanding. When I head up, I see the boys scattered around.

''Boys...''

''Oh, she's going to 'boys' us now after she's the reason Riffs' dead.''

''What?!'' Tears rush to my eyes.

''Guys.'' Graziella says walking next to me. ''It's all right. I m not gonna let them hurt ya.'' She whispers grabbing my arm.

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

''No, she's the reason why Riff's dead! If this PR stayed away from him, he wouldn't have gone soft and died!'' Numbers says getting up. ''What? Are you gonna seduce us like you did to him?'' The boys get the idea and the girls with Ice, Baby John, and Mouyhpiece try to stop them, but Action and Big Deal get the girls out while a-rab and snowboy get the guys out while Numbers grabs my arm. ''You're not going anywhere.'' One puts on the jukebox while the others attack me. I feel scared and like I'm going to drown. I thrash around while they start to unzip my dress. I punch one in the throat and the other in the dick. One slaps me and I bite his hand. Screaming for help. None comes. I counted how many were in the room before this. Ten. Then three are gone. That's seven. Then the three I took care of already. Four left. I get one arm free as one grabs my boob and slap his face, then punch it, causing two to get knocked down. Then the wooden door busts open. Valentina.

She pries the rest away from me. I stand there. Embarrassed. ''Shame on you. Shame on all of you!'' I yell. Then they realize what they did. ''Riff would hate you for this. He would kick you out of the Jets! All of you are disgraceful. Every single one of you. You leader dies and your first thought is to gang rape his wife! I hope you all are happy. Because all of you don't just disgrace yourselves but Riff too! May all of you get what you deserve.'' As I go to walk out, shaking, one says one last thing.

⚠️⚠️OVER⚠️⚠️

''Go back from where you came from.''

''yo no soy americano. soy puertorriqueña.'' I hiss before rushing out, with what shreds dignity I have left. Baby John, Ice, and Mouthpiece try to talk to me, but the girls stop them, knowing I need time. On the way back to Riffs trailer, I see Anita. She blows right passed me. Not even giving me a passing glace.

Once I get into the trailer, I change out of the dress and crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep.

------------------------------------------

A/N: heyyy sooo just wanted to tell y'all, there'll be one more chapter and then Both Alike In Dignity is COMPLETE!!!! Also, I'm currently working on a Baby John fanfic and another Riff fanfic!!!! See y'all in the next chapter, and honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading. It has been a blast writing and reading the comments and responding. ❤❤

Word count: 1117