Bad Habit (club card inspired) Cater Diamond x Reader

Loud.

Louder than anything you've ever heard before. Drums, bass and guitar. And that's nothing to say for the singing and screaming.

The cold breeze of the night does nothing cool the atmosphere down. The band on stage is fanning the flames of the rowdy crowd.

And the people are going wild, almost as if hypnotized. Lost in a high of excitement and adrenaline.

Everything is simply intoxicating and you don't know who's chasing that high more, the concert goers or the band members.

There's nothing that can put a damper on the enthusiasm shown tonight. It's going to go down in history for sure. It's going to be a night to remember. You're certain of it.

So why not let loose a little?

And so you let your head fall back as you finally begin to enjoy yourself in earnest. Join the crowd and start singing. Jump around and dance. Live.

Then you look back at the stage. Damn, they just looks so unstoppable right now.

Gods amongst the mortals.

But these ones don't demand sacrifices, they demand you join them in their euphoric rituals. Fuel them with your devotion and they'll return the favor.

Let go and fall into their arms.

Come on!

Come out and play a little, where will you ever find something like this again?

It's a one of a kind experience.

And it's getting hot. It's so hot in here. The people surrounding you on all sides make you feel dizzy.

Or is that because of the lights? Dim, yet painfully bright at the same time, slightly covered in smoke. But they're blinding nonetheless.

Or maybe it's the green eyes of the guitarist that are making you feel so lightheaded.

Wild ginger locks of hair dancing in the wind, crackling flames would be put to shame.

And he gives you a smile, no, a grin. A grin to die for.

Oh, he knows exactly what he's doing.

It's not the first nor the last time Cater's ever flirted with you. It's quite a frequent happening. And of course you can't let him have all the fun. So you'll fire back with your own flirty remarks.

What a game of cat and mouse the two of you play... Though it seems the ginger's got the upper hand tonight.

"Let's get some people up here!" the drummer calls to the others, the music's slowing down, almost coming to an end.

This should've been the last song, Cater told you what the bands plan was for tonight, but it seems they have something else in mind now.

And before you can even comprehend the situation, the ginger's at the front of the stage offering his hand to you.

Can't let an opportunity go to waste, right?

So, you gladly accept as he wastes no time in hoisting you up.

"Hi." breathless. You swear you can detect a hint tiredness in his voice.

"Hey." you greet back. "Haven't seen you all day." he chuckles at your attempt.

"Well... you know, kinda busy when you're the star of the show." you can't help rolling your eyes at him.

"How mean!" the ginger retorts in mock offense as he leads you close to his spot on the stage.

And the drums start up again, even more energetically than before. You try to move a little more to the back but Cater stops you.

He looks you in the eyes and winks. Then he lowers his head a little, hot breath fanning across your neck as he comes to whisper in your ear.

"Ready for an encore?"