074

Elena looked at Katsuki as Inasa left. "Inasa Yoarashi, huh? Even though he says he loves U.A, he threw away his chance to enroll. I don't get it." Sero says. "Right? What a weirdo." Mina says, making Elena think for a second.

"He's weird. But he's the real thing. Keep an eye out for him." Aizawa said, looking at the class. Elena nodded before she heard another voice. "Eraser? It's you, isn't it? Eraser!?" A girly voice said.

Elena looked in confusion as Aizawa made a horrified face. "I've seen you on tv and the sports festival, but it's been awhile since I've seen you in person!" A girl said, making an irk mark appear on Elena's forehead.

Aizawa looked horrified as the girl approached him. "She's..." Midoriya began. "Let's get married." The weird girl said, pointing at her and Aizawa. "No." Aizawa said plainly.

Mina squealed while Elena glared at the woman. "No? Good one!" She said. "You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke." Aizawa said, looking at the laughing woman.

"She's the smile hero: Ms Joke! Her quirk's outburst!" Midoriya began fanboying. Elena ignored him and clinged onto Katsuki so that she wouldn't kill the woman on spot. "If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never ending laughter!" Ms Joke said.

Elena let go of Katsuki and attempted to walk forward, but she was pulled back and pushed against Katsuki's chest. "A family like that can't be happy." Aizawa said, obviously unfazed.

"You two seem close." Tsu said, making Elena snap her head in her way and glare. Katsuki sighed and had to hold Elena back with a lot of strength. "Our agencies used to be close to eachother! In our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed—" Joke said, as Elena began releasing an evil aura around her. Ms Joke took a glance at Elena, and looked back at Aizawa. "No, it didn't." Aizawa denied, looking at Elena.

"Oh, I love your quick retorts! You're so worth teasing, Eraser!" Ms Joke said as Elena gave up and leaned back against Katsuki. However she continued being overly protective of her guardian. She had already shipped him with Ellie, and that was not to be changed.

"Joke, since you're here, that means..." Aizawa began. "That's right! Come here, everyone! It's UA." Ms Joke called, making some of her class get shocked. Katsuki let Elena go and had her stand beside him. "Oh, it's the real thing!" A guy with dark brown hair said.

"Wow! That's amazing, I've seen them all on TV!" A girl said, making Elena wonder even more. "Ketsubutsu Academy, second years, Class 2! They're my class. Please be kind!" Joke said, smiling at the class.

Without a second glance, the dark brown haired guy had grabbed Izuku's hands and spoken. "I'm Shindo! U.A. This year's been trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough." He said, looking into Izuku's eyes. Midoriya was stunned before Shindo went to the next person.

"But even so, you all are still aiming to be heroes like this, huh?" Shindo asked as he held Denki's hands. "That's wonderful!" He said before grabbing Jiro's hands. "A heart of fortitude is what I believe all heroes should have from now on!" He said, standing all bright.

"He's totally a charming pretty-boy type." Denki mumbled. "From among you, there's Yuuji who experienced being the center of the Camino incident." Shindo said, reaching forward and grabbing Elena's hands. Elena glared at the boy as he spoke. "You have an especially strong heart. Today, I'll do my best while learning from you!" Shindo said, squeezing her hands. Elena was unfazed.

Katsuki and Elena glared at him before Katsuki had slapped his hands away from hers. "Stop pretending! What you're saying doesn't match the look on your face." Katsuki and Elena said at the same time. Katsuki held Elena's hands and looked at them, upon seeing a small fading print of fingers. Katsuki warmed his hands up very very slightly and held them in his.