ღ 2. Stu's House ✿

semi-nsfw/suggestive

༺♡༻

Still clinging onto Stu's sweater like I was dying, he opened the door to his house and swung it open, smiling down at me. "Ta-daaa! This is where the magic happens baby," He chuckled. "Jesus how rich are you?? This place is massive," I blurted out, blushing and slapping a had over my mouth. "A-ah I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I sputtered.
He laughed heartily and told me it was fine, and his parents just had super good jobs. I sighed in relief as he held onto my hand, leading me to every room and going on and on about each one. When I thought we were done with the grand tour of the place, I suddenly felt myself lift off the ground and being placed onto Stu's shoulder, dangling over his back.
We both laughed hard and I playfully hit at his back, kicking him slightly. "Stuuuu put me down!! I'm gonna hurt you, I just know it," I protested, continuing with my attack. He landed a smack on my ass and I let out a yelp, obviously not expecting it. "Nope, I'm gonna carry you all the way into my room, sexy bunny. And there's nothin' you can do about it, princess." He popped out the 'pe' in nope and bounced me in his hands, which were gripping dangerously close to my most..intimate areas.
"W-Well couldja at least warn me before you smack my ass?? Gosh, dude.." I sputtered, smacking his back. He planted yet ANOTHER spank and laughed at my yelp of surprise. "Well, where's the fun in that, hm?" He purred, patting my butt. "S-Stu cmon I'm not even jokiIIING-" He flung me onto his bed and plastered a shit-eating grin on his face, letting his hands rest on his hips.
He looked me up and down as I lay there, sprawled out and breath hitching from his prolonged staring. "God, wouldja look at you. Looks like you've got nowhere to go now, do ya bunny~" He chuckled, slowly climbing onto the bed on top of me. My eyes widened as I felt my face heat up. I JUST met this guy, and now he's on top of me in his bed, stalking me with hungry eyes, like I was his prey.
He studied my features and he stood on his knees on either side of my body. I was trapped there, and he knew it. His hands trailed up to my wrists and he grabbed them in one hand, placing them above my head in an 'x'. I looked up at him as my breath became choppy and my heart pounded in my chest. "Hmm, you look so cute underneath me, sugar. It's almost like you were made for me, huh~" He purred, moving his extra hand to my neck, his fingers barely grazing the skin.
His touch made me arch my back and let out a pathetic whine, wanting more. He hummed at my reaction, tightening his grip to lightly choke me. I couldn't control myself and let out a high-pitched moan, melting under his grasp. "Wow, I didn't expect THIS kinda reaction from you, dolly. Such a cute little slut, huh~" He cooed, moving his head down to my neck.
He didn't kiss it, just breathing on it, making me shiver at the feeling of hot air leaving his open mouth. I squirmed and whined underneath him, wanting more but knowing it was wrong. That we shouldn't be doing this, especially when I JUST met him for corn's sake.
"Hmm, what's that, dolly? Use your big girl words and tell me what you want~" Stu purred, his hand gliding to the bottom of my shirt. "A-ah.. Stu, I-I don't think we should be..doing-this" I whimpered, feeling his cold hand slide underneath my shirt and trekking up further, with no signs of stopping.
"Hmm, so soft and warmmm~ You might just get me addicted to the feeling of your skin, bunny. I wonder what kind of sounds you'll make when I mark this pretty skin up, hm" He mused, feeling the underside of my bra. "S-Stu, don't..! W-we can't.." I protested, looking up at him as my face continued to heat up.
Stu leaned closer to my face, his hot, minty breath on my cheeks. "Then why aren't you putting up a fight? Dumb little bunny bunny, aren't you~ you could easily kick me in the stomach, or break your hands free if you wanted. Yet you don't even..scream~"
I heard a knock at the door, making my head snap to the doorframe. My heart raced in my chest as the door opened. Oh god, its my mom, I just know it. She's gonna skin me alive and hang me over the firepla-
"Oh hey Billy, gladja came, baby. Here's that sexy little bunny I was tellin ya about. 'in she cuteee" Stu purred, greeting a boy with the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen as he leaned against the doorway.
Billy was taller than me, but shorter than Stu. He had gorgeous eyes and clear skin, sporting an unzipped blue hoodie hiding a white shirt, some loose-fit jeans, and a pair of semi-new sneakers. "Sure is, Stewie" He grinned down at me, kicking off his shoes and getting onto the bed.
He glanced at Stu and he got off of me, allowing Billy to take his place. I blushed even harder, being dominated by two men that I barely even knew. "Well well, wouldja look at YOU, sweetheart~ Stu wasn't kiddin when he called 'n told me what a cute little thing ya were~" Billy grinned, placing a hand next to my head and holding my chin in his fingers with the other, studying my features.
Stu giggled and bit his lip, pressing his legs together in an attempt to create some sort of friction for the now visible tent in his pants. The sensation made him let out a low moan, craving for more. I whined "Stu..c-called you..? When was tha-" My bathroom break. I was only gone for 5 minutes, tops. Yet in that time, Stu called Billy and told him to come over. That little shit..
A sly smile crept on both of their faces when they saw the realization in my face, answering my own question in my mind. "Smart little thing too, 'in she~" Billy grinned, feeling the sides of my body. He was much bolder than Stu, making bigger moves quicker. In the back of my mind, I secretly loved it.
Stu looked impatient as he squirmed, almost grinding on the bed. He whined and huffed in annoyance, scooting closer to his boyfriend and his cute new neighbor he was topping. "Be patient now, Stewie baby. You'll get your turn with us both, horny boy. Lookit you, humping those sheets like a bitch in heat" Billy hummed. Stu let out a whimper and nodded, obedient and well-trained.
I gulped and suppressed a whimper at Billy's dirty words. I had three hours before mom called me for lunch.

Might as well have my dessert early.

word count: roughly 1200 🤨📸