ღ 3. Dessert ❁

nsfw (^_-)-☆ content warning!! : choking/breathplay, threesome, sadist! Billy, masochist! Stu, hair pulling, spanking, slight petplay, leashes collars n tails, Billy def has a daddy kink, Stu totally has a mommy kink (Billy won't admit it but so does he hoohoo), praising + degradation.

༺♡༻

I thought for a moment while Billy degraded Stu a little more and finally spoke, "You know what? We have three hours.

Go nuts."

And that's just what they did. In a flash they threw off their shirts. While Stu struggled with the zipper on his pants, I reached to the bottom of my shirt to take it off, being stopped by Billy. "Mm-mm. WE get to do that part, sweet thing. Right now, you just sit back and enjoy the show~" Billy chuckled, getting off the bed.
I sat up, curious and excited for what he was gonna do next. He gave me a sly smile and looked at Stu. "Come here, puppy. Be a good boy for daddy. I want you on your knees for me, Stewie baby. Ya think you can do that for me, pup?"
Stu shot up and got on the floor, obedient and sweet. I couldn't see him very well, so I craned my neck for a better view. Billy hummed with approval and noticed me struggling to see his baby so obedient for him. "Come here, bunny. You wanna see daddy play with his good boy, don't you?" Stu whimpered at the nickname he adored while I nodded my head, crawling to the foot of the bed.
Billy grinned as he moved to face me closer. He held my neck firm and kissed me suddenly, making me whimper and squirm underneath him, feeling so small. Stu whined and crawled on his hands and knees to Billy's leg, pulling on his pant leg. "Daddyyy puppy wants to play toooo! I've been so so good for you master~"
Billy choked me lightly as he pulled his lips away, leaving a strand of our shared saliva. He grinned and looked at Stewie, who was shamefully humping his pant leg with nothing but his boxers on. "Aww baby, look at youuu. Go be a good boy and get our special playtime box, and SHARE." Billy commanded, lifting Stu's chin up to face him. "Yes daddy," He squeaked, scrambling to his closet.
Billy turned back to me and we continued to make out, our tongues swirling around and exploring each other's mouths. I heard Stu come back and Billy broke the kiss, motioning for me to look. "Get your ass on that bed, pup. Don't you know how to behave yourself? I thought I trained you better than that~" Billy chuckled, his voice low with a hint of dissatisfaction.
Stu quickly whined and got up on the bed next to me, frowning at his mistake. "Yes daddy I'm sorryyy I-I'll be a good boy for you I promiseee please please pleaseee daddyyyy puppy's sorryyy" He got on his hands and knees, looking up at Billy's towering form with pleading eyes for mercy. I couldn't tell who's place I wanted to be in more.
Billy just sighed and bent over to rustle through the box, ignoring Stu's pleas. "Neck." He commanded. Stu whimpered and craned his neck, giving Billy acess to it. I watched as Billy proceeded to pull out a dog collar and a leash, attaching them onto Stu. "Now isn't that better? Now Y/N knows who your master is, hm? Who's your master, slut" Billy purred, pulling on Stu's leash while making him face me.
Stu let out a loud, high-pitched moan and looked at me, clearly embarrassed. A heavy blush settled on his entire face, his tongue hung lazily out of his mouth, and his eyebrows furrowed just right, making him look like a pathetic mess. Perfect.
Suddenly getting a boost of confidence and feeling extremely dominant, I got up and snatched the leash from Billy before Stu got a chance to respond. Both boys had wide eyes as I pushed Billy onto the bed. "Sit. It's mommy's turn to play with her puppy now~" I hummed, my attention going from Billy to Stu.
Stu moaned loudly and let out a pathetic "Pleaseee mommy, I need it sooo so bad, please mommy spank me, I've been such a bad boyyy~". "Aww puppy, don't you sound like a little mess for me right noww~ Who's mommy's pathetic little slut, hm?" I mused, bending Stu over onto my lap while I sat on the bed next to Billy. Stu didn't respond properly, instead whining and gripping the sheets.
I rubbed his clothed right cheek with my palm, asking again firmer this time. "Maybe you didn't hear me, Stu. I SAID who's mommy's pathetic slut." I landed a hard smack on his ass. He let out a shamefully loud moan and screamed out a "MOMMYYY" "That's not a full answer. Use your words." Another hard smack, now I pulled his leash back. He screamed and gripped the sheets harder. "F-FUCK MOMMyyyyYY I-I'm mommy's pathetic slut!!"
"Good fuckin' boy. Hmm, looks like my other little pet may be right about you needing to learn your place, huh? That's alright pup, mommy's gonna teach you a lesson you're sure to remember~" I grinned and looked over to Billy, who was red and had a growing tent in his pants. "Aww, is someone excited? Well, we don't want you feeling left out, now do we?" I purred, reaching my hand out to grasp his chin and lead him to me, crawling on all fours.
"Hmm, it's just so cute how both of you just seem to melt under my touch," I smiled, looking down upon the two boys who were red-faced and breathing heavy with anticipation. "Y-yes mommy, I'll do what mommy says l-like a good boy" Stu looked up at my now towering figure, throwing himself onto my waist and wrapping his arms desperately around me. I hummed in approval and pet his head, reaching a hand out to Billy as well.
He whined and looked away for a moment before crawling over and allowing me to lead him by the chin again. He also hugged onto my waist, whimpering as I ran my fingers through his hair while I pet Stu.
They looked up at me from underneath their pretty eyelashes, Stu smiling and wiggling his butt with a strap-on tail, and Billy protruding his bottom lip into a cute little pout.
"Hmm, don't you boys look so sweet like this. 'S too bad I'm gonna have to ruin you both~" I hummed. My boys looked surprised as they darted their gaze to each other, sharing one thought:

'This is gonna be a loooong night.'

word count: roughly 1140 words υ'• ﻌ •'υ more to come!!