Chapter 1

Mowgli was excited for today as he was everyday. A couple of weeks had gone past since the spirits had blessed him and his best friend, a wolf girl by the name of Karina in a future marriage between man and wolf. Ever since that perfect day Mowgli and Karina continued to spend time with one another and somehow continued to get even closer to each other.

Today Mowgli and Karina planned to go hunting in the Jungle as they thought it'd be nice to have the adrenaline run and have the excitement of a hunt. "That was a great breakfast mom, thanks so much!" Mowgli thanked his mother and Queen, Raksha. Raksha turned to Mowgli and gave him a kiss on the cheek "your welcome dear! I hope you and Karina have a great hunt today." Raksha said with a wide grin and she nudged Mowgli when she heard the footsteps of a beautiful wolf girl. Karina looked as beautiful as ever and had her hunting gear, along with her hunting clothes. "Hello Queen Raksha, and hello my Mowglers." Karina greeted Mowgli playfully and ruffling up his hair, Mowgli and Karina had started doing this with one another as another sign of loving affection. Mowgli handed Karina some breakfast which his mother made especially for her which consisted of some bacon and eggs along with an apple. "Thanks you two." Karina thanked Mowgli and the Queen for a perfect breakfast to start a day's hunt.

Karina had finished and soon she and Mowgli were out the door as they were ready for adventure. "Have fun both of you, only I want you in the kingdom's walls before sunset." Queen Raksha reminds them, Mowgli called back a "we will!" And they were off

Mowgli and Karina had made it to the gates of the great Wolf Kingdom by its leaver to open them was the kind, loyal, and trusted Captain Lance of the Wolf guard he saw the two young lovers and smiled at the two. "What's the plan today? Hunting, exploring, or both?" Karina had Mowgli's hand in hers "both. We want to get some fresh food for dinner tonight and we want to see some new sights. Your welcome to join us Captain if you want to." Karina told the Captain.

Lance smiled at her again "I have stuff to do today as I'm going to be giving spear and sword lessons to my newest  recruits but please tell me what you find!" Karina noticed Mowgli was already passed the gate waiting for her. "Well I best be off my prince is waiting for me!" Karina chuckled and Lance smiled and nodded "have fun!" As he watched the two hand in hand running into the jungle together.