🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁: 🅃🄷🄰🅃 🄶🄸🅁🄻

“How can I cover this..”

Chanyeol bit his lower lip while staring at his marks. He took a sighed and every time he remembers what happened last night his face kept blushing. He took a sighed and put his oversized hoodie on and went out of his room to cook breakfast. As he went to the kitchen he started humming songs he usually listens when he is alone.

Baekhyun went out of his room without a shirt and just his sweatpants. He walks towards the kitchen to grab some water when he noticed Chanyeol, with his usual oversized hoodie and shorts while cooking breakfast.

"Good morning," Baekhyun greeted making Chanyeol jolts.

"B-Baek...ahh..g-good morning.." Chanyeol stuttered.

Baekhyun nods and noticed a familiar red mark near Chanyeol's ear. Chanyeol felt his cheeks heating up when he noticed Baekhyun looking at the red mark he left last night just under his ear.

"The food is ready.." he said.

Baekhyun walks towards Chanyeol who took a step back until he is cornered against the kitchen island.

"W-What..." Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's hoodie neckline making the taller gulps. Baekhyun looked at the marks he remembers he left on the taller's neck.

"Nice.."he said. "I liked how it looks on you, Yeol."

Chanyeol blushed hearing the nickname from Baekhyun who leans in to brushed his nose against the taller's neck.

"B-Baek.."

Baekhyun started peppering Chanyeol's neck with kisses making the taller shivers under his touch.

"Do you like it, Yeol?" Baekhyun asked

"Do you like it, Yeol?" Baekhyun asked. "Hmm?"

Chanyeol could feel his knees getting weak that Baekhyun held his waist to balance him. Chanyeol never felt this way before and the sensation Baekhyun's giving him is something he didn't expect. Baekhyun continued kissing his neck while caressing his sides underneath his oversized hoodie.