🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇: 🄽🄴🅆 🄲🄾🄼🄴🅁

Two weeks passed.

Chanyeol woke up with a headache and he ran towards the bathroom to puked. He tried to remember if there is something he ate last night that might upset his stomach. When he finished taking a bath, he became confused when he smelled something he didn't like. He saw Baekhyun cooking some eggs ang bacons making him frown.

"Good morning!" Baekhyun smiled, but then furrowed his brows when he noticed that Chanyeol seems to be in the bad mood. "Hey, are you okay?"

Chanyeol shake his head.

After settling things between them, he and Baekhyun promise to be more open towards each other to avoid conflicts and misunderstandings. They start to have a good and refreshing start after confessing their feelings towards each other. Baekhyun turned off the stove and prepare the foods on the table while Chanyeol felt like he wanted to cry.

"Babe, what is wrong?" Baekhyun asked approaching the taller.

"I..." Chanyeol bit his lower lip. "I'm hungry.."

"Here, everything is settled now," Baekhyun said caressing the taller's cheek.

Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't like it."

Baekhyun felt sad for he really make some effort and avoid making mistakes just to make Chanyeol some breakfast.

"Y-You don't like what I've cooked?" Baekhyun didn't try to hide his upset tone making the taller felt bad.

"B-Baek..." Chanyeol said. "I'm sorry... I... I don't know but I don't like the smell of it.."

Baekhyun looked confused. "But it's just eggs and bacons?"

Chanyeol looked away. "I can't eat it.." Chanyeol said. "I will throw up if I do."

Baekhyun put his hand on Chanyeol's forehead to check if he is sick. "Are you sick?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "I'm fine.."

Baekhyun sighed. "Are you sure?"

Chanyeol nods. "I'm sorry.."

Baekhyun pulled the taller inside his arms. "It's okay, maybe eggs and bacons isn't in your menu today." He kissed the taller's forehead. "What do you like to eat?"

Chanyeol began to feel excited and he looked at Baekhyun with his eyes sparkling. "Can I eat chocolate cake, ice cream, strawberry milkshake, pizza with lots of pineapples and-"

Baekhyun stopped him for a while by raising a hand. "Are you sure that is what you like to eat?"

Chanyeol nods like an excited kid. "Please~ Baekhyunnie~" and he used his puppy liked eyes to lure his husband.