- Six -

---- Ohm ----

I couldn't blink an eye lid looking at his beautiful sleeping face beside me. Everything that happened last night, his touch, his caress, his moans, the way he pulled me close to him... I am feeling blessed. I still can't believe that he loved me back yesterday. It might be just a sex drive for him, or a heat of the moment. But for me it was more than enough.

I can cling to this memory and live for a lifetime without regrets. But if possible, I am going to try my level best to make him stay.

He may never love me, but I can love him enough for both of us.

Unknown to myself my hand caressed his dimpled cheek. He scrunched his eyes a bit and then slowly opened it not giving me much time to pull back my hand. He rubbed his eyes before opening it properly while I pushed myself a bit on the other side to not startle him much.

He looked at me once and I smiled. "Good morning." I said.

Instantly he jumped up wide eyed.

"Ugh... Ow..." and then he grabbed his butt wincing in pain.

"I... Umm... Are you ok?" I held him gently.

He did not push me away but did not meet my eyes. He nodded slightly.

"I am... I am ok." He said almost in a whisper.

I pulled him closer and placed a kiss on his forehead.

He looked up at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you concerned about something?" I asked not letting him go away from my embrace.

"I... I am not sure..." he said looking away.

I took a deep breath and held his face in my hands to make him look at me.

"Can you just trust me once?" I asked with pure honesty in my voice.

He looked at me blankly.

When he did not reply I continued. "Please give me a chance. Stay with me. If at any given point of time, you wish to leave, I will not stop you."

He kept looking at me with puzzled expressions for a while.

"What if I don't stay? Will you keep sending your men to follow me?"

I shook my head with a brief smile.

"No. If you wish to leave someday, I will let you go and won't bother you. But I have a request."

"Request?"

"Just stay with me for some time. Give me a chance with trust. Forget about what I do for once. And take a break from your job. If after receiving a genuine chance from you I am still unable to win your heart, I will never bother you. I promise."

"What will be our relationship if I stay?"

"Whatever you want it to be." I smiled.

He looked down for a minute. As if he was thinking hard about it. It made me happy coz I want him to think about it. I want him to consider it positively. I crossed my fingers waiting as calmly as possible.

"I can't call you my boyfriend for now. But..." he held my hand and leaned closer keeping his head on my chest. "I will give you... No... I will give us a chance."

.

---- Nanon ----

[Where the hell are you Nanon???] Cherry screamed from the other side of the line.