Special Chapter

Yim: What is wrong with you? Your expression right now is scarier than your husband when he butchers people.

Nanon: *Sigh* My daughter Nimi turned 5 today.

Yim: So it's good right? Happy birthday to her. We have a party tonight too.

Nanon: No but that all was fine until...

Yim: Until?

Nanon: Until she used her sling shot on her pre-school principal's head and they asked me to change her school... for the fifth time in last two years.

Yim: Hmm... That seems to be a bit too much for that little bundle of joy.

Nanon: Bundle of joy you say? She is the tiniest monster anybody can misunderstand! She already knows how to swear. And she can even beat Noah when it comes to wrestling.

Yim: Noah is trained by his dad. He is eleven and he is already a red belt. How can that tiny girl wrestle him?

Nanon: That's the problem. They all spoil each other. All the monsters in this house together want to make me go mad.

Yim: All the monsters?

Nanon: Yeah. Another one is the red belt you mentioned. Just yesterday he threatened the boys double his age and was able to beat them all till the police siren rang. That eleven-year-old already knows when to flee the scene.

Yim: Hahahaha. As far as he knows how to flee, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Nanon: Is this all really funny to you? Oh right! You are their doctor.

Yim: Their doctor? I am your friend Non. And you are a part of this family too. A very important part, I may add.

Nanon: No. I am not a monster who keeps cursing and take out weapons on every small thing.

Yim: Agreed. But c'mon. You cannot complaint about kids. Kids will grow up one day.

Nanon: And become like the other grownups here you mean?

Yim: Don't tell me you have a complaint with others too?

Nanon: Don't get me started. Yesterday Boom and Pond lit firecrackers on the beach for Nimi's birthday countdown.

Yim: How is that bad?

Nanon: They used real grenades and gunshots to do so.

Yim: Oops!

Nanon: Don't oops me. All the others were dancing on happy bunny song for Nimi then.

Yim: Umm...

Nanon: No wait. Let me finish. They had a group of dancers behind who were all dancing in their boxers with bunny headbands and nothing else because Top, Jay, Ram and Athee were pointing guns at them. Mek was in charge of taking a video.

Yim: *Pressed his lips to suppress laughter* C'mon Non. You started this bunny dance tradition. You can't blame them.

Nanon: *Gives a death glare* Even my precious Cherry and Preaw have gone crazy with them. Last time, Noah asked them to play a game, they played Ludo.

Yim: Sorry but Ludo is harmless.

Nanon: With human tokens picked randomly from the street. They made them wear red/yellow/green/blue clothes and divided teams.

Yim: *Nods slowly* But the players...

Nanon: Were called on gunpoint!

Yim: I see! I see! However, the boss... He is...

Nanon: *takes out a gun from his back pocket* HE IS THE ROOT OF ALL THIS. BLOODY SATAN! MOTH**FU**ING AS**OLE. HE NEEDS TO EAT SH*T AND P**S OFF. THAT F**KER THINKS HE IS A GANGSTER BOSS SO HE CAN DO ANYTHING. HIS PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING. BLOODY BAS**RD. I WILL NEVER SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT. I WILL NEVER USE FU**ING SWEAR WORDS. I AM NOT A FOUL MOUTH LIKE ALL THE RAS**LS HERE. I AM ALWAYS DILIGENT. I DON'T TAKE OUT WEAPONS ON EVERYLITTLE THING. AND I NEVER LOSE MY SH*T WHILE TALKING!

Yim: *gapes wide eyed* Yeah... I will try to believe you?

Nanon: AND I HAVE A WOMB! THE FU**ING WOMB THAT PRODUCES SUB-SATANS TO RULE THESE MONSTERS! I MEAN WOW!

Yim: Nanon, you should calm down. *Tries to console him*

Nanon: *Ignores Yim and starts walking in circles yelling on top of his voice* ALL THE MONSTERS, INCLUDING THE SATAN AND HIS SUB-SATANS, NEED TO GET A PUNISHMENT FROM ME! I AM SO DAMN TIRED OF TRYING TO DISCIPLINE THESE MOTH**FU*KERS! I SWEAR I WOULD KILL THEM ALL IF I DID NOT HAVE THIS BLOODY USELESS HEART IN PLACE THAT BEARS FEELINGS FOR THESE BUNCH OF PSYCHOPATHS I AM LIVING WITH... AND I HATE THAT I... *continues to yell*

Ohm: What's all the fuzz about? *Walks in with Nimi on his shoulder and Noah by his side*

Yim: Your husband has lost his shit!

Ohm: Sexy! *Smirks and puts Nimi down*

Yim: Pfft. What sexy?

Ohm: My Beauty cursing and using a gun. He is so sexy when he acts like a gangster.

Yim: You finally made him one, I guess. *chuckles*

Ohm: *Ignores Yim and walks to Nanon. Picks him up on the shoulder and walks towards the bedroom* Keep talking my love.

Nanon: MY LOVE? BULLSHIT! LEAVE ME YOU SCOUNDREL, RAS**L, FU**ING A***OLE!

Ohm: I can't help but feel things when you start cursing. *slams the bedroom door close after throwing Nanon on the bed*

Nimi: *pulls the edge of Yim's pants* Uncle Yim, where did they go?

Yim: Uhh... Who? *scratches his head embarrassed*

Noah: She is asking about Dad and Dadda. *also embarrassed knowing damn well everything*

Yim: Ummm... maybe... to produce more Sub-Satans? *Laughs at his own joke with Noah giving him a high five and Nimi looking at them both confused*

*****

A/N

Thank you all for liking my story, voting for it and following my work. This chapter is just a thank you from all the senseless monsters in this story!

I hope you enjoyed the story and if you like my work, you can follow me to receive updates on my latest projects as well. 😍

Thank you yet again for allowing me achieve another milestone of one my story reaching 100k views!!!  💖💚🙏

*****