The tragedy

Cale look back one last time to see his father getting further & further away from him,It wasn't anything new but this time..He's scared.

Of course,He won't admit it or maybe he's just too dense to realize his true feelings but all he knew was if he come along,he'll only get in the way..

Even though he try to ignored his uneasiness since it won't help with the situation & it was trashy of him to not put trust in his father who's risking his life to protect his family & 'a trashy,useless bastard' like him.

No matter how much he try to convince himself,He couldn't help but wonder..What if the same thing happened to his father?

The only thing he could do is pray for his father safety,He's going to meet up with Lily,Basen & Violan soon.

He'll make sure to protect them just like how his father is putting himself in danger to protect them right now.

***

Cale woke up to see nothing but smoke surrounding his house as he could smell fire from all around him.

He try to get up but he couldn't move no matter how much he try as his pupils shook at the Henituse territory completely destroyed.

His legs couldn't move,it's numb..
Did he got crushed under a building?
He panicked for a second but he try to keep his composed as he slowly breathe in & out.

Due to him inhaling nothing but smoke,his lungs couldn't take it & made him light headed.

But Cale still didn't give up as he use all his strength to find his family even with his blurry vision.

All his thoughts was fill with nothing but his family safety,he wasn't even thinking of his life.

But in the end,he had fainted from the lack of air but he luckily survived thanks to someone.

Cale could feel himself getting carry as he used all his strength to open his eyelids to check if it was his family member.

Cale look at Hans who was putting him down as he realizes his family was either saved or still in danger.
"Hans where's my f-..UGH!"
"Young master please don't yell when you're injured!"

Hans was able to get the bags that Deruth before everything collapsed as he quickly took a highest grade potion out of the bag.

Once Cale feel his legs had heal enough for him to walk,He didn't waste anytime to get up & start running to search for his family.

Hans yell out Cale name to get backed since it was still very dangerous & Cale still have some injuries left.

Cale ignored Hans but instead gave him a ordered as he shouted back.
"I'M FINE! GO SEARCH FOR ANY SURVIVORS NOW!"
"Young m..Understood sir!"

Hans stopped calling out & trying to chasing Cale as he changed the opposite direction of Cale to search for survivors but he made sure to hand Cale a highest grade potion.

***

Cale pupils shook when he saw more & more of how much the secret organization had destroyed the Henituse territory & the Roan Kingdom as he ran further.

Cale kept running even though he kept like his lungs hurt like hell as he desperately search for his family.

He kept calling out their name even if it will risk the enemy finding him, Possibly getting him killed.
He clenched the highest grade potion Hans had gave him.

He knew he wasn't lucky but for once, He beg the heaven to let his family live,He beg the God to not make him choose who to saved.

He knew full well hoping for things was a stupid idea & it will only hurt him more if thing didn't go what he wanted,He knew..