The truth

Warning: There are some mistakes that I probably had miss so some part won't make sense.

It's a BOAH Fanfic,Their personality will be difficult than Tcf.

Thank you for understanding <3
Please comment bc I love reading them,Also they're great motivation.

After 2 hours,Hans had finally woke up but he couldn't see anything since the guest room was too dark.

When he stood up to get ready for work,The door suddenly open to reveal a dumb-looking kid.

The Dragon half-blood was the who had open the door after sensing Hans had woken up.

Hans rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"A child..?"

"Hey! I'm like 16!"

Lier.
He's literally over 900 years old.
But he needed to lie to see Hans reaction since Cale keep calling him a dumb-looking kid.

"You're a bit older than I thought."

"Hahaha..A bit older,hm.."

'A bit? More like a lot!'

"Forgive me,young man."

"It's fine."

But to his surprise,Hans easily believed that lie.
The Dragon half-blood haven't seem himself yet since he was too busy staying alive & making sure he don't get caught by his father.

"How old did you think I was?"

"12.."

The Dragon half-blood jaw dropped at Hans honest answer,Even though he haven't look in a mirror yet.

He was expecting to look like an old man that'll soon meet God of Dead or a cockroach.
That's why he didn't even bother trying to find a mirror after he had arrived in the Inn.

"I should probably go find a mirror.."

"??"

Hans avert his eyes when more light enters the dark room,He could see someone leaning on the door.

After being awake for a moment,Hans had regain a bit of his vision back so He was able to immediately knew it was Cale by the red hair.

"Y-Young master!"

Hans ran towards the guest room entrance where Cale was,He quickly bow to greet the young master.

"Good morning young master-nim."

"Look like you're finally awake."

"What do you m-..HUH 10 A.M?!"

Hans rubbed his eyes,He blink repeatingly as he stare at the clock.

"Oh yeah,Introduced yourself."

"I don't have a name,young master."

"Oh yeah."

'The fuck you mean oh yeah..?!'

The Dragon half-blood frown at Cale who ignored him.

"I found a no name beggar & he asked for a place to stay so I hired him."

'You're the one who came up with the plan,Don't get mad at me kid.'

"I'm truly grateful young master."