A guest

Warning: There are some mistakes that I probably had miss so some part won't make sense.

It's a BOAH Fanfic,Their personality will be difficult than Tcf.

Thank you for understanding <3
Please comment bc I love reading them,Also they're great motivation.

The dumb-looking kid pulled onto Cale sleeve,They both stopped walking as they look at each other.

"Are we there yet?"

"Yeah.Oh also I'm staying at a Inn since my house is too destroyed to live in."

Cale point to a Inn that wasn't too far away,The dumb-looking 14 years old pull onto his once again to get his attention.

"You mean the house you went in earlier,Cale?"

"obviously."

The Dragon half-blood finches,His mind was a mess as he wonder if what he smell earlier was..

Cale realised the guard could find out he had sneak out if he introduced them to the dumb-looking kid & hired him out of nowhere.

Cale sigh when the black hair kid pulled onto his sleeve again.

"Why do you keep doing that?"

"It's easier to get your attention this way so what's up?"

Snap.

Dragon half-blood snapped his finger once to summon a soundproof shield
Cale started to explain the situation.

The Dragon half-blood could tell he was panicking judging by the sudden change of speed & his voice were a bit higher than usual.

People tend to talk faster when they're in a panicked or angry,He came up with a idea as he pulled the sleeves of the panicked Cale.

Cale & the Dumb-looking kid started to discuss something while rubbing their hand with a huge shady smile.

Snap. Snap. Snap.

The dumb-looking kid snapped his finger 3 times to turn off the soundproof shield while making Cale & himself invisible.

He cast levitation magic on them both as The dumb-looking kid help Cale sneak back to his room.

"It's 4 a.m"

"Remember the plan? Pretend to wake up when it's loud outside."

"Got it."

The dumb-looking kid wave goodbye with a huge shady smile,standing on the edge of the balcony.

"Don't look at me like I'm the odd when You have the same expression as me."

Cale touch the corner of his lip to see that he was also smiling,He cover his lip as he motion with his hands.

"Shut up & go already."

"Haha~ Alright."

Snap. Whoosh~

The dumb-looking kid slowly became invisible once he snapped his finger, He jumped off the balcony as he vanish into thin air.

***

Cale woke up since it was getting too loud outside that he couldn't take it anymore,He kicked the door open with a huge frown.

(Author-That was what the servant think had happened.)

(Author-Even though he was already awake,Waiting for the perfect time for him to come out.)