Chapter 3

After that Sophie made a cake for the boys and they had a small party for the day. Sophie fed the animals small pieces of meat with some rice. They all played out in the forest for a while as Sophie figured out a diet and how to train the animals. After that, they did the usual routine of brushing their teeth and giving magic tricks then went to bed. Before Alex fell asleep he whispered a soft half asleep "Thank you, Mama, love you" to Sophie as she smiled and kissed his forehead and left the room. Sophie just walked into her room and rummaged through her closet looking for something nice to wear for her date—wait date?— she blushed at that thought shaking her head harshly, but even after she still had a deep blush set into her cheeks as she kept looking.

"Ugh, I don't have anything." Sophie groaned softly, careful for the sleeping boys in the other room. "I'll have to stop by the old man's place tomorrow, see if he has anything." She said with tight lips. With that, she changed into sweatpants and rid herself of the devils' creation — *cough I mean bra and slung on a loose t-shirt and went to bed. She snuggled under the covers and thought about the day. She then furrowed her brow at one of her thoughts. She had felt like someone was staring at her all day, what could that have been? She shrugged it off and went to sleep.

~The Next Day~

Sophie was all galled up in her Satoru get-up when she walked out the door the next morning. She stopped in her tracks when she spotted a package at the step of the door. Sophie furrowed her brow in suspicion. She picked it up and scanned it for anything, trackers camera's letters, etc. When she found none she brought it inside and opened it in her room. The first thing she found was a folded paper, she opened it and it was a letter.

I hope you like it,

I'll see you soon, princess

That's all it said along with a weird symbol at the bottom,

Sophie was freaked out but continued to look through the box and she was amazed at what was inside

Sophie was freaked out but continued to look through the box and she was amazed at what was inside. The outfit was beautiful and when she touched it it was soft too. She quickly checked for anything dangerous and when she found none she decided that was what she was going to wear that day.

~Time Skip~

It was now 11 and the boys were playing outside with the pets as Sophie got dressed. She put on the soft shirt and skirt. She got to the doors and was tying the boots when the boys popped up.

"Mama! You look so pretty!! But where are you going?" Alex complimented and asked. Sophie giggled.

"I'm going to town, so you know the drill, stay in the house and don't make any sounds ok? I might just bring back a treat, ok" A chorus of ok's came from the boys and she walked.

~2 hours later~

Luke was standing in front of the adoption center, he was wearing a deep blue button-down shirt with some black slacks and nice shoes. His messy hair was now neatly styled in wavy curls and his piercing purple eyes looked more prominent with the light eyeliner he had put on. He smelt of rain and flowers and held soft white daisies in his hand. (I think I'm falling in love with my own oc)He was squirming a bit and shifting from foot to foot. All the grownups that passed smiled softly, they can clearly tell the young boy was waiting for his date, and probably the first one too from how nervous he was, While the girls that passed giggled and waved at him, although he wasn't interested, after all, he was waiting for an even more beautiful one in his opinion.