"so eager already darling?"

YALL IM SORRY I FORGOT THE WARNINGS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER I PUBLISHED THAT AT 2 IN THE MORNING AND I FORGOT

⚠️SOME SMUT⚠️

⚠️CURSING⚠️

BILLYS POV
I woke up to hearing yelling and grunting outside "COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH" I heard someone yell. I quickly got up and looked at the clock in y/n's room "5AM" "MOVE YOU STUPID CUNT" I heard another voice shout I then walked over to the curtains and opened them and saw Vance Hopper and 2 other boys. I then opened the window and saw Vance knock out one of the boys and the other boy sat on top of Vance with a knife I then opened the front door and went into the street "FUCK YOU PINBALL ASSHOLE" the boy yelled about to stab Vance in his chest but before he could I put the boy in a headlock as Vance got back up "FUCK YOU DRUGGIE" as I had the boy in a headlock Vance started punching the boy repeatedly and didn't stop until the boy released the knife from his hand "DONT YOU EVER FUCK WITH ME AGAIN" Vance yelled into the boys ear, I then released the boy from the headlock and looked up to Vance "Why'd you help me? I thought you were like a nice little boy?" he asked me "he was about to stab you and you think you could have handled that?" I said to him he then nodded and took his hand out for a handshake "Vance Hopper and don't ever help me in public" he said firmly and I placed my hand on his and shook his hand "Billy Showalter" I said, he then looked at me and said "hey can I come inside?" he then showed me his bloody knuckles "Sure but it's not my place"

I then took him inside and saw y/n woke up "you guys make a good team" she said while in the kitchen grabbing a glass of water "hey do you have like bandages or something?" Vance said, y/n then nodded and took him to the bathroom and gave him soap to wash his knuckles with "heres a rag to clean your knuckles" she said handing him a small rag he nodded "thanks" he said, a few minutes later he left "hey Billy wanna go to the grab n go my mom left some cash for me" y/n said, I turned to her and nodded as we walked outside to get my bike we both then got on and I started pedaling "your my favorite person billy" I heard y/n whisper into my ear I smiled and said "I love you to, darling"

YOUR POV
after a few minutes of Billy biking we finally got to the grab n go and went inside Billy walked over to the drinks as I went over to the snacks I then saw Robin on the aisle across from me "Robin?" I said I then saw Robin look up and see me "Oh hey y/n" I walked over to Robin "so why you here?" I asked him he looked down at the pop tarts he had in his hands "me and bruce were having a sleepover with finney and we decided to get breakfast" I then saw Bruce walk over with chocolate ice cream in his hands "breakfast?" I said sarcastically bruce laughed and nodded "hey y/n we should all have a sleepover some time" Bruce said I then nodded and saw finney walk over with 2 cinnamon buns in his hands "oh hi y/n!" he said I then giggled and he smiled "what you don't like our breakfast?"

I then felt Billy wrapping his arms across my waist "hey finney" I heard him say behind me "hey billy" he said back I then smiled and said "nice seeing you guys" the boys nodded as me and Billy walked away, we then payed for a coca-cola, a ring pop and a blueberry pop tart "hey can I take you somewhere?" billy asked while getting on his bike "sure" I said while hopping onto his bike he then placed the bag of stuff into his little basket in front of his bike "where's this place?" I asked him as he was pedaling "it's a surprise" he said then a few minutes later he stopped pedaling at a lake with an abandoned Ferris wheel "come on over here" I then followed him as I saw him slip something from the bag into his pocket.

He then climbed up a few steps on the Ferris wheel and sat down on one of the seats that was almost to the top "hurry you don't wanna miss it" Billy said while I was carefully climbing up, I then sat next to Billy "what was I gonna miss?" I asked he then turned to me "the sunrise" he said and then he pointed to the sun rising I smiled and laid my head on Billy's shoulder while watching it a few minutes later Billy took something out his pocket and turned to me "I love you" he said and handed me a ring pop "is this your way of proposing?" I giggled "no no we are way to young and I'm not ready for that" he laughed as I kissed his cheek and took the ring pop and placed it in my lap "I'm glad I met you y/n" he said I then turned to him "well if it wasn't for your dog we wouldn't be here" he then held my hand "well then I got to thank my dog when I get home" he said, he then looked at his watch and started climbing down while helping me "I'll take you to my house" Billy said, I then shook my head no "billy, your dad remember?" he then turned to me "fuck him he can do whatever he wants, but he can't stop me from loving you" he then got on his bike and I got in behind him.