Skincare (fluff)

"Kacchan..." Izuku popped up behind the couch Bakugou was laying on. "Kacchaaaaan" He called to him in a singsong voice, ruffling his hair while doing so.

"What dumbass?" He turned to face the other way, waving his hand trying to shoo him.

"You know how you said you'd do anything for me?" Izuku grinned.

"I never said tha-"

"You didn't need too, will you do a face mask with me?" He gave Bakugou puppy eyes, begging him to say yes. Bakugou rolled his eyes and shook his head, sinking further into the couch.

"No Deku, my skin is perfectly fine with my quirk and all." He sat up and looked at Izuku, who was now frowning.

"Kacchan, heroes need to take care of there skin too. Besides you have to take your eyeliner off before we go to bed and you get to spend more time with me." He flashed Bakugou his sweetest smile and lightly tugged his sleeve.

"Ugh, fine nerd, but we sleep right after. No photos either, shitty hair would never let it go." Izuku's eyes filled with join and he practically dragged Bakugou to the bathroom, turning on some r&b music for background music.

"Which one do you want?" Izuku held out 2 headbands, one navy blue with black polka dots and the other a fluffy white one with bunny ears.

"Is that even a question?" He narrowed his eyes at Izuku. "Tch, the bunny one." He snatched it and looked the other way. After putting it on he noticed a gray tube in Izuku's hands.

"Oi loser what's that? Some weird toothpaste or something?" Izuku looked up from the directions on the tube and smiled mischievously.

"This is the mask we're doing! It's a charcoal peel mask, it'll dry up and we peel it off. It'll clear our pores out." he squirted some in his hand. "Come here lemme apply yours because I know for a fact you'll do it wrong."

Bakugou's face dropped and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'd do it right..." He mumbled under his breath, he didn't say anything else because he wanted Izuku close to him.

Izuku cupped Bakugou's face, gently guiding it downward so he could put the mask on him. He started to apply it and Bakugou's face broke out into a small blush.

Dammit he's cute when he's focusing.

Izuku finished and looked at his full face, smiling at the blonde. Bakugou tilted his head in confusion.
"What you smiling at?" He said defensively.

"You're adorable, that's all." He grinned and turned to the mirror. Bakugou did as well, nearly laughing at how ridiculous he looked.

"This is adorable to you huh?" He came up behind Izuku, wrapped his arms around his waist. Izuku nodded and started applying his mask, flustered at his sudden softness.

"Well teddy bear in my opinion you're adorable not me. Though you are a bit of a smart ass." Izuku rolled his eyes and leans into Bakugou's embrace.

"You love it Kacchan, don't lie." He smiled smugly.

"Never said I didn't love it," he smirked and placed his chin above his head, making sure his hair didn't get caught in the mask. "I love you idiot."

Izuku finished the mask at that moment and turned around in his arms, looking up at him. His emerald eyes bored into Bakugou's crimson eyes, begging to somehow get closer.

"I love you too." He tiptoed up for a kiss but stopped just short. "Damn it the mask, we can't kiss" He whined, obviously annoyed by there circumstances.

"That's okay, we have forever to kiss, let's just enjoy now." He smiled down at the green haired short stack, the mask pulling because of its semi dry state.

Izuku smiled at him, and they started to sway with him to the music faintly filling the air, savoring this small, sweet moment.