3. Him Again?

"The forest looks so creepy at night"

"I agree, who knows what might be lurking in there. Ghosts? Killers? Or hungry animals?"

"Well whatevers in there, I'm definitely not going in"

"Me neither"

-------

The afternoon sky was painted in orange and yellow, indicating night is about to fall upon.

The footsteps stopped right behind me. I gotta be honest though, I'm glad it's not that dark, or it would have been more scarier. But then again this is very scary. I'm in a forest, completely lost and now something or someone is right behind me, probably waiting to pounce once i turn around.

Oh god please save me, I will always eat my vegetables and do my laundry.

"What are you doing here"

I jumped at the female voice. And immediately turned around not wasting one second.

The gods have heard my pleads. Thank you!

"oh thank God I'm not the only one here"

I let out a breath I was holding, feeling relief wash over me. Maybe she can help me.

"Do you know how I can get out of this forest and back to the city?"

I asked giving her a smile while her expression remained blank.

She was an elderly woman probably in her 40s, or I don't know I'm just guessing.

"I can show you the way"

The woman started walking off after turning around, not even waiting for my answer or me so I quickly ran up to her and walked behind her. Finally I'm getting out! I still can't believe that Aurora girl left me alone in this forest. She looked so innocent so I just let her drag me, now I know the meaning of "Don't judge a book by its cover". She was odd though, telling me of some wish and a castle, then disappearing just like that. Tch Tch

After a few minutes I couldn't help but notice, were we moving deeper into the forest? It started getting a little darker and everything was giving eerie vibes. This woman... I feel like something is wrong.

I stopped walking and looked at the woman who also stopped. She turned her body and stood there looking at me.

"How long until we are out of the forest?"

I asked with a smile, knowing damn well this all was suspicious.

"We are close by"

She quietly spoke. But here's the thing, since I live in the city, there will always be sounds of car horns and people's chatters if you're close by. But here, it was complete silence. She was lying. We weren't close to the city... She was leading me away.

"Come with me, I will take good care of you"

And just then I felt my blood run cold and all the hair on my body stick up. Hearing my heart beat, faster than flash probably, in my ears.

She spoke those horrifying words with a smile creepier than the forest itself. Suddenly walking towards me, she pulled out a knife from God knows where. I was too scared to notice, and to move. My body was frozen in place. No matter how many times I told my body to move, it wouldn't.

Raising the knife above her head, she let out a cackle.

This is it. I'm gonna die. Here in this forest.

Accepting my fate, I closed my eyes shut since my body refused to move. Here it comes. Pain and then death.

Here I come heaven, or hell, I'll never know. Or I might become an angel. Will I get a halo and wings? And fly up to the sky? I believe I can fly~