chapter 2

Naveah Pov

I woke up and me and Notti were cuddled together, I try to get up but he  holds me tighter and says "Bro stop moving" " I have to pee move" I say pulling at his arms, he snacks his lips and rolls over.

I got up and did my morning routine the I went to the gest bedroom to see DD on the floor and Ddot sprawled out on the bed.I decided not to wake them up and go make breakfastn

I was in the middle of making breakfast when I turned around and seen Notti sitting on the counter, I jumped a bit and said " You didn't have to scare me like that" He just kept staring at me watching my every move.

I went to go wake DD and Ddot up but they weren't there so I assumed they were already up, I decided to go change my clothes and when I got to my room I seen then laying across my fur rug so I went to Notti and Said"lets go pour water on them". He agreed and grabbed a cold water bottle from the fridge, I did the same and we made our way to my room

Notti grabbed his phone from my dresser and started record "1...2...3" at 3 I poured the water on Ddot and Notti got DD. Ddot jumped up saying "Broo wtf" and Dd just sat there with his mouth wide open.

Me and Notti ran out of the room and I went back to making their plates.I sat the plates on the table and they sat down and ate."I didn't even know you could cook to be honest" DD said while Notti and Ddot stuffed their face "Just a little bit" I said taking a bite of my food"

Once we all got done eating we washed our dishes and sat on the couch playing 21 questions. " Ok Naveah what's your full name" Ddot asked curiously. "Naveah Willow" I responded"DD ,Notti, and Ddot what's your real names "Darrian Anderson" Ddot answered "David Reyes" DD said drinking a caprisun "Ethan Reyes" Notti said.

We played until around 4:00 and Dd and Ddot decided to leave,Notti sayed because apparently he would be bored . "Why would u stay if you're gonna be on your phone the whole time?" I asked Notti who was on his phone, he just looked at me for a second and went back to his phone.

"Omg" I said frustrated with him.I got up from the couch and went to my room.I plopped on my bed and went to Netflix on my tv, trying to find something to watch I settled on some random cartoons and went on my phone, scrolling on Instagram.

10 minutes later I hear a knock on my door so I get up and open it, Notti was standing there with a blank look on is face."I'm sorry, I'll pay attention to you now" he said pulling me in for a hug. We both got in my bed so I asked him "Sooo Ethan do u wanna watch scary movies" he laughed and said "Chill with the government but I guess so".

"The conjuring?" I suggested"Noo I'm not watching that" he said shaking his head ."Well how about 'Nightmare on Elm Street' " I said scrolling through the movies " that's better" he said as I clicked on the movie and we got under the covers.We ended up putting on cartoon and going to sleep .

588 words
The end of Chapter 2