Chapter 4

Notti pov
4:55 p.m

Me,Naveah, dd, and Ddot were walking down the street and Ddot just couldn't stop talking about this girl he met. "Soo when can we this 'Aaliyah' girl" Naveah asked looking up from her phone . "You could meet her right now , I'll just tell her to come to the park" Ddot said pulling out his phone. "What if she's ugly." Comented making all of us laugh " bro u buggin she not ugly" Ddot said getting mad.

We made it to the park and sat down on the benches while Ddot and dd went to go play basketball . Naveah laid her head on my lap still scrolling on her phone. "Whatchu doing, love?" I asked peaking at her phone seeing her on food tiktok. " Nothing I'm hungry, let's go get food" she said "come on" I said after she lifted her head from my lap.

"Where u wanna eat" I asked looking over at her, she looked up like she was thinking and said "I don't know". "How you hungry but you don't know what you wanna eat" she shrugged and kept walking "Well you gone eat McDonald's" I said as we approached the restaurant

10 minutes later

We got back to the park and seen Ddot talking to this girl who wasn't really all that. We got to them and sat down. Dd texted me saying "Notti help me this bitch mad dayroom" I opened the message and looked at him and laughed. The girl looked at us mugging and said " who are they" .Ddot introduced us while she was starting at naveah " why u staring at my girl like you wanna eat her or sum" I asked her "I don't trust her" she said still staring " do you have a problem or something" Naveah asked "Yes I have a problem" she said

They both stood up and started fighting. Dd got up pulling his phone out to record while saying " ouu veah beat her ass" he was jumping around while Ddot just sat there on his phone. I went over and pulled naveah off the girl. she looked and dd and said "send me that video" before telling me to take her home. We got to her house and she immediately got in the shower, about 30 Minutes later I hear her yell "Ethan bring me a towel". I got up and grabbed her towel , stepping into the bathroom I sat the towel on the hook and left out.

I took off my clothes and put on some shores then got in her bed. Naveah came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her " turn around " she said looking at me " I'm not gone look just change" I said paying attention to my phone. She got dressed and did whatever. "I'm bored let's do face masks" she said picking up a wooden tray and coming back with I guess facial stuff.

"Lay your head on the towel" naveah told Me after putting my hair in a bun . I laid down on my back with my head on the towel, She sat on my lap and rubbed the mask on my face. "Stop staring at me" she said putting her face in my chest "I can't look at u now" I asked rubbing her hips " you wasn't looking you was staring" she said  putting her hands on my chest. "Take this stuff off I'm sleepy" I said closing my eyes, she put a warm towel over my face wiping all of the mask off.

Naveah got up and put all of the stuff in its place.she came back and got in bed, laying her head on my chest. " can you braid my hair tomorrow" I asked her "mhm, how you want it braided" she asked me with her eyes closed "like David's " she paused for a moment thing before saying " Yea I can do that now go to sleep"  I smiled and said " give me a kiss then I'll go to sleep". She Leaned up and pecked my lips a few times before giving me a real kiss,she laid back down and we dozed off together.

695 words
Vote??
Chapter idea from barbs_vu1