Chapter 3

5 weeks later
Notti Pov
12:00pm

Over the past few months me and Naveah became close with each other, and I gotta admit, I'm kinda catching feelings for her. I might just ask her out today but idk.

I was currently at Veah's house, and we were on the couch watching some random movie she chose. I started to get bored from the movie so I decided to tickle Veah while she's paying attention to the movie.

Once I started tickling her, she fell back on the couch and said "Ethan move I'm trying to pay attention to the movie" trying to move my hands away from her, " Gimmie a kiss first" I said laughing with her. "Nooo Ethan"
"well I guess I won't stop then" I said after her response, "Okay, I'll give you a kiss." I stopped for a moment "on the lips?" I asked her. She nodded her head and sat back up.

I grabbed her jaw and  gave her a few pecks on her lips before we actually starting kissing. We pulled away from each other and she covered her face"Don't hide your face, Mami" I said moving her hands away from her face, She just sat there blushing. I pull her in and she laid her head on my chest.

Naveah got a message from Ddot saying he was coming over with dd. I rolled my eyes in frustration and as soon as I did that Ddot was banging on the door.

Naveah POV
I heard Ddot banging on the door so I got up and opened it "Heyyy bestie" Ddot and Dd said Jumping on me.I stumbled a bit catching my balance while Ddot ran off into the kitchen looking for the snacks. Notti sat on the couch on his phone, not paying attention to anything.

I went and sat beside him as dd and Ddot turned on music and started dancing.Notti pulled me into his lap while I was still watching add and Ddot. Dd started goofing around and grabbed Ddot making them both fall. I started laughing and Ddot said "brooo chill" getting off the floor.

Notti held me still and told me to stop moving, I nodded and turned around,Laying my head on his shoulder.I was starting to get sleepy so I told the boys I was going to lay down.

I went to my room and got in my bed, trying to find a movie for me to go to sleep.I heard a knock on my door, opening the door I seen Notti standing there leaning against the door frame. " I wanna come lay with you" he said, I opened the door wider so he could come in. I got in bed while he was taking off his shirt and putting on some shorts.

He got in the bed and laid his head on my chest. I started playing with his hair . Notti started starting at me so I stared back and he said "Veah, I got a question" , I stopped playing in his hair waiting for him to speak up. "If I asked u to be my girlfriend what would you say?" He asked, laying his head back down. "I would say yes" I said " Well Will you be my girlfriend" he asked " Yes Ethan I will be your girlfriend" I said smiling a bit as we fell asleep.

563 words
The end of chapter 3
Please vote!!