were am i?

Hello my name is izuku midoria, I go to a fancy school called UA to pursue my dreams of becoming a hero.

I don't have many close friends though I am a friendly guy.

I do enjoy any time I get to spend with my family though they are always so busy with school and work.

Maybe that's why I don't feel like I have a "friend" at the moment.

Like me I want to help other people, make sure they are happy and in a good state of mind.

But why do I feel the urge to help others so much but have never made any true friends?

That's because I don't care about the trivial things in life that most people would, like where they are going to college, or if they got a good job.

I just want to help.

Now...

Where do I go?

I think I've gone through all that I can take.

---------

I had just finished my school day and decided to go to the roof top, letting my feet hang from the edge.

I had my own thoughts about the day's events, with one particular person on my mind.

To make things worse I didn't see him anywhere.

Maybe he didn't see me leave?

Maybe he doesn't even remember who I am.

I look over the edge and my heart drops into my stomach seeing the large fall ahead of me.

"Gods!

No way!

What if I don't make it?

How the hell am I supposed to live without him?!?

I had enough of those thoughts, quickly returning to a state of calmness.

This calmness, however, did not last for long.

My knees lost all their strength and I was falling.

My arms tried to catch my fall and eventually it was like my whole body was going to hit the ground, and it did.

I had fallen.

I had falled off a 10 story building right onto the concrete ground infrount of the entrance to the school.

Everything went black I couldn't see or hear anything.

Is this death?

Am I realy dead?

Was I a mirage?

I tried to call out but there was no sound coming from my mouth, only a few small coughs, which I hoped were not because I had inhaled too much of the dust and debris.

I needed to help.

I need to help.

I need to help I'm..

I'm not sure.

I don't even remember who I am.

I have no idea where I am.

I'm not even sure I can get out of this situation.

I just...

I need to...

Wake up.