mission three; kill the impostor.

(spam comments are highly encouraged pls ily <3333 i wanna read your comments)

↝ • ↜

—"YOU WANT ME TO ELIMINATE A SMUGGLING RING AS MY OFFICIAL LAST MISSION?" Y/n raised a brow

—"YOU WANT ME TO ELIMINATE A SMUGGLING RING AS MY OFFICIAL LAST MISSION?" Y/n raised a brow. The Handler nods "If you weren't my favorite agent, I wouldn't have come to you personally for this." she gave her a closed-mouth smile.

"It is fairly simple... not too risky."

"Exactly. One last mission for old time's sake?"

"What happened to Operation Strix? Didn't you tell me a few days ago that you needed me?"

"It's been resolved by Agent Twilight. He found a suitable partner."

The two stared at each other before Y/n gave a long sigh "Fine. But I'm getting paid for this."

"We'll have a large amount of cash ready for you after you return the smuggled goods. Sound fair?"

"Fair enough."

"You'll have some help though. It'll be an easy one."

"Alright, alright. Now get out of my apartment. I need to make a call." Y/n pushes her out into the halls and shuts the door close. The Handler looks back at the door and sighs "I should really withdraw money..."

Back to Y/n, she's dialing a number on the telephone. She waited as it rang for a while before it got picked up "Shopkeeper? I apologize, but something came up. Can't Thorn Princess do the assassination?"

Saturday, the evening where Y/n finally cuts ties with WISE. She had to retrieve art pieces that were stolen from the west and eliminate the smuggling ring "78 art pieces...?" she snaps her rubber gloves into place "I gotta be careful... paintings are a pain in the ass when not handled properly."

She found the warehouses. She wasn't informed of which one it was, but she carefully snuck inside. Y/n found a couple of jewelry in the second one but no signs of the paintings.

Tired, she stretched out her arms and began to walk to the third one, until she heard a loud explosion and gunshots. She was sure that she was careful, so how could they possibly know about her presence? It was until she spotted two men with half their faces covered running outside.

"Oh, these fucking amateurs!" Y/n pulled out a gun but halted when she saw one take down all the men in a matter of mere seconds. Her eyes widened and she blinks twice "What...?"